1. reiding on horde ?

hey there i am just wondering is there any guild that do raids on horde side ? i know u can get in raids with allys but havent seen horde doing anything in global

2. Even if there was a PvE Raiding Guild on horde side wouldn't work cause most of horde players transfered alliance or quited this server its impossible to revive pve content on horde side nowdays .

3. You are better off transferring to alliance for PvE, looks like PvE wont be a thing on horde for a long time

4. Well from my prespective since Top PvE guilds on this server died nowdays there isnt any "pve guild" who is deticated on that content , 24/7 they run only ds rarely see a firelands going on forget about bwd/bot/tot4w none does them cause they are ilvl whores they just want to gear up their toons i've seen people who still fail of certain bosses even tho they have done those bosses many times , What is keeping server nowdays alive is PvP content , most of great pve leaders/raiders already have quited .

5. @Tdotsavage you have a pve guild horde?

Since i probbaly cant buy a rogue with bonelink

I gues i have to continue pve on my own rogue

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

6. @Tdotsavage you have a pve guild horde?
    No, I lead <FATALITY> a PvP guild. We are considering doing some PvE though

7. @Tdotsavage I already quited this server but if u can help me find out people who has love and will to do pve i can come sometimes and help on raid lead those raids.

8. can you send me your discord i need to talk about some stuf/ask? or hit me up Fleelix#1553

9. @Tdotsavage I already quited this server but if u can help me find out people who has love and will to do pve i can come sometimes and help on raid lead those raids.
    DS isnt exactly difficult anyway, surely there is a few people on horde that are willing to do it

10. DS isnt exactly difficult anyway, surely there is a few people on horde that are willing to do it
    Well i dont like DS at all FL is main thing i love cataclysm and i know lot of people struggle there .