1. Longtime player new to Warmane(Medivh)

Hey guys, so here I am leaving retail (which I stopped playing about 3 months ago due to repetition overkill) and I decided to start a toon on Medivh (Alliance) which I’ve done my fair share of research and chose for personal preferences with the optimistic hopes that it’ll grow in population more sooner than later. I’ve been playing since 2005 off and on over all these years, I love the game hence why I’m coming back. I’m from NA and I was hoping to find a strong NA community to adapt, progress, and have overall fun with, if any of you are looking for a overall solid old school vanilla player and willing to help a fresh toon out, please comment here or shoot me a dm! I greatly appreciate any and all help, and look forward to the journey!

2. (which I stopped playing about 3 months ago due to repetition overkill)
    They released 7.3 less than a month ago. In that time I subbed, dinged 110, and geared up to 910ilvl and 60 artifact level (which means HC/Mythic raid entry level, from my understanding). The patch includes Argus, with its 3 sub-zones, new campaign with Alleria and Turalyon, two new factions, new world quests, new dungeon, new raid, new crafting, new world pets, new shard vendor, new order hall missions.

Medivh is unlikely to grow unless another 1x TBC private server gets compromised and players come here. Both realms already went through their hype phases and are now more or less stable. Still, if it's the 1x TBC experience what you want, then stick to Medivh. 2k online is more than enough for a TBC realm. The population on Outland can be... overwhelming, at times.
    Edited: September 29, 2017