1. Really needing to do a 25 man ICC run ally

Add my character in game if you have any spots open! Emsee 5.4k Gear score warrior dps.
    Edited: September 26, 2017

2. lol are u seriously think someone will take some garbrage 5.4 gs warrior who does 7k dps? XD

3. lol are u seriously think someone will take some garbrage 5.4 gs warrior who does 7k dps? XD
    I've done 25m in 5.4k,problem?There are leaders whom take you if you know what you're doing,and do whats asked from you.And in 5.4 he should do ~10k dps if we're talking about legit gear,with no coin shop shenanigans.

4. lol are u seriously think someone will take some garbrage 5.4 gs warrior who does 7k dps? XD
    You ever heard of 'alt runs'?

5. Asking in the forum and waiting ingame ain't the best way to get a spot.
    Join a guild and enjoy being carried.

6. lol are u seriously think someone will take some garbrage 5.4 gs warrior who does 7k dps? XD
    See this is what i HATE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! My total wow experience is 4 months ish and my best GS is 5493 and i am trying and learning watching guides, youtube videos asking questions in this forum. You are despicable. Just because you know how to play or have better gear or more achiv or ingame experience does not and i repeat DOES NOT give you the right to talk about others work as trash. He has 5.4 so what? That makes his work till he reached 5.4 trash? I have to say people like you give me the ambition to get better at playing this game and get better gear so i can fk them up

7. lol are u seriously think someone will take some garbrage 5.4 gs warrior who does 7k dps? XD
    This is the guy that will advertise on global a 25m ICC NORMAL and require 6k GS and Kingslayer achievement to wipe on PP. Pay this guy no attention.
    Edited: October 1, 2017

8. This is the guy that will advertise on global a 25m ICC NORMAL and require 6k GS and Kingslayer achievement to wipe on DBS. Pay this guy no attention.
    Fixed that for you.

9. This is the guy that will advertise on global a 10m ICC NORMAL and require 6k GS and Kingslayer achievement to wipe on GSB. Pay this guy no attention.
    Seems more accurate.