1. World PvP is considered camping low levels?

So for over 30 hours there is a dude in Zul'Drak killing everyone with multiple characters and as "PvP" server this i perfectly fine that someone is destroying someone elses game intentionally right? As I saw few days ago you banned multiboxer for "honor farming" so wtf is this killing lvl 75 - 79 with BiS character literally 1 shoting them and getting honor for it - "fair honot farming"? I want explanation just wtf you think he is doing in "world PvP"?

2. If somebody gets banned for honor farming he was most likely botting in a bg.
    Camping low levels is allowed.

3. If he is killing everyone in the zone then that is not honor farming, honor farming for example would be if group of players would intentionally die for that boxer all the time so he receives honor.

NemaPredaje
    If he is killing everyone in the zone then that is not honor farming, honor farming for example would be if group of players would intentionally die for that boxer all the time so he receives honor.
    so pretty much you want to tell me that doesnt come to the same spot? killing someone that lets you kill him for free honor and killing someone who cant do **** to you for honor is not the same?

5. so pretty much you want to tell me that doesnt come to the same spot? killing someone that lets you kill him for free honor and killing someone who cant do **** to you for honor is not the same?
    no its not the same.if someone stronger then you camp you in open world,that sucks but its part of the game.the so called honor farming on other hand is leting yourself been killed on purpos to feed other guy with honor.its same category as arena win trading.