1. The Kaul'ak

Idk if this is reported already, but i serched for topic with this name and find nothing ... so the topic is for The Kaul'ak quest [The Tides Turn] which obvioulsy is bugged the mob that has to be killed is not spawning (Heigarr the Horrible). Its in the middle of a quest chain for reputation with this faction. I hope for a quick response from GMs :P and thank you.

2. You know there is alot of people doing this quest, have you waited 10-15 min for him to spawn?

3. I have been attempting to complete this quest for roughly a month now. Anymore I just come into the area when picking up the daily gathering quest and spend about 10-15 minutes searching for a spawn.

Still no luck yet. At this rate I'll have the fishing pole from rep grinding the two dailies before I'll see this mob. :)

4. well i m at 15k revered with other quests .. but still .. with this one i will get it exalted ... in 1 day

5. The NPC is still not spawned, please can you do something about that? Its not that hard to spawn NPC.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=26266/heigarr-the-horrible

6. Yep, still bugged. Needs fixing.

7. As of december, 2 months after the report, this NPC is still not spawning. The only way to get the Kalu'ak rep, important for fishers, herbalists and leatherworkers, is now through two dailies, that's like 3k rep a day.

8. There is a bug tracker on the main page of the Warmane Site. Choose the expansion, then put in the quest title. You will find several reports of this. It was supposedly fixed some time ago, but as many have found IT IS NOT FIXED.

Please use the bugtracker, vote up the post and leave a response.

9. Still buged! i need it for lordmastery! plz chek it

10. May 16, 2018  
    Worked for me as of May 15 2018. He spawns a little off from the packs, harder to spot than normal because you can't see his weapon on this server.

11. May 16, 2018  
    I can confirm he now spawns on Icecrown, killed him 2 minutes ago.