1. Well the best way them it seems is to change server or stop playing the game. I just dont have the time to play it. btw 02h56 am in Portugal, i am going to work until 20h00 pm. So.... good bye guys.

2. I can see your point, Obnoxious, but we're not on League of Legends' forum or anyone's else, we're on Warmane's forum who have their own rules, opinions and whatever..
    And don't forget that we're talking about refundation usable once per six months, and not even for full value.
    Let's say you have the option, once per six month, to refund 30% of coins spent while items are deleted (If they exists, if not - no refund.), and you can refund max. 5 items at once. Details are of course completely up to the staff.
    Yes, they could do even the full value of the itms, but anyway have a good time. You will just lose a player that plays this since the beggining of the the server, a player who never complained even when you guys LOST the server 2 years ago, and back them i had time to play and i had 6 chars with max gear, and even after the lost of the server you guys didint even give the proper gear to the players, only the furious set and the pve set. But ok, i never complained, i even donated back them to help the server, i am asking for a simple thig, and you cant see that you have more people in the same situation them mine. But what i see is greedy people only. Thanks all.

3. I don't think they are greedy on purpose, they just don't want make a mess by accepting every suggestion that players come up with.
    They're putting their time and effort to this project, buying hardware and much more that I believe I don't even know about.
    It is a free server and we have no right to just get everything we want from them. That's absolutely fine. Donations are our good will too, right?
    Even tho I'm with you in this idea - or it's modification, I have to say the only greed I see here is in you.
    It's necessary to consider many things in situation like this before suggesting something, and I don't see that you have no time to play is a good motive. There are thousands of players out there.

4. I can see your point, Obnoxious, but we're not on League of Legends' forum or anyone's else, we're on Warmane's forum who have their own rules, opinions and whatever..
    I know that, but you refuted the example of clothes by saying it's a different case. I simply gave examples of digital goods that also don't have any sort of refund implemented, including in games, to show what the usual practice is like. It isn't even really a case of a refund, since those typically are a matter of customer dissatisfaction, and, as per the examples I gave, you can't go make wide use of the product for a long time and then want to claim you're "dissatisfied."

5. honestly, i wouldnt want staff even wasting time thinking about this suggestion, let alone the time needed to implement this. pure waste of recourses from warmane's point of view.

if thinking about this suggestion. it would probably be something like delete all characters on that account and then refund coins wich were spent on them. as by logic, you earned everything else becus of the items you bought, at some point atleast.

you have similar refunding option alrdy - trading system wich lets you sell your characters and refund coins at some extent.

6. It's wow not real life. I see no reason for those who have donated a to be able to put the coins somewhere else. I put way too much money in the game when Molten was around, the server was ruined and I lost everything; maybe 200 days + worth on my chars. Then they only gave me a certain amount of time with the refunded coins (that I paid for... ) so In my rather annoyed state I made a warrior and bis'ed it. I just want a more effective option.

Trade just doesn't work. To be fair all it has done is open an annoying amount of trade spamming in chat. Everyday, same people spamming selling 6.8kgs war because there chars just don't sell. It's relentless.

Also It's called Character trade, why not let us trade a character for a character. Use standard limiting so people can't abuse it.
    Edited: October 13, 2017

7. It's wow not real life.
    warmanes still a business. and there's 0 reason for a business to give you any refund be it full or partial just because you're no longer happy with where you spent your money.

8. Hello there,

Is there any option that you, Warmane guys, can give us a system for later coins refundation?
    Let's say that I've just started playing after a half-year break, but lost interest in playing my Paladin so I want to play a new one - Rogue.
    I have also bought some stuff for my paladin for 150 coins, but don't want it going to waste.
    So the idea is if there can be somehow implemeted a system which will refund our Marketplace (not Trade) purchases for some percentage of an original purchase?
    This will be very players-friendly
    Do you know why its called Donation? Because you donate the server to keep it up and not for the items. The coins are a gift to you for your effort of supporting the server. They are already doing a lot by providing queu skips for lifetime with one time donations.
    And now about your items. If you weren't really sure about the warrior why did you even buy items. I had a few coins from my moltdown refund and i kept them for over a year just to make sure i get something i really need. You wasted your "return gift" coins on something ****ty and now want a refund? Even a partial refund wouldn't be possible because your character had those items for a long time. And how can you expect a return gift to be exchanged?

Baseline is that you "DONATED" the cash to the server and did not pay them. There's a difference in that business. You don't ask an Orphanage a refund for your donations done years ago. Just live on with it and collect cash to get more items. You did a stupid mistake of buying items for char you were not even playing . Learn and Live. And if you are still not satisfied here you can leave the server . Your donated cash has already been used years ago and you still are availing its facilities like website Trade system , Queu skips etc.

Cheers.

First 12