1. Later coins refundation

Hello there,

Is there any option that you, Warmane guys, can give us a system for later coins refundation?
    Let's say that I've just started playing after a half-year break, but lost interest in playing my Paladin so I want to play a new one - Rogue.
    I have also bought some stuff for my paladin for 150 coins, but don't want it going to waste.
    So the idea is if there can be somehow implemeted a system which will refund our Marketplace (not Trade) purchases for some percentage of an original purchase?
    This will be very players-friendly

2. So the good old try and return policy? Doesn't really seem fair, does it now?
    Good luck trading pala, if you bought 150c worth of gear you can get quite a few bis items for the newly leveled rogue instantly, shouldn't be a problem.

3. Yeah I agree, I'm stuck with a bad decision after Molten went down and put coins into a warrior. Now that I'm interested in playing again I would really like to play my old Enhance shaman. Would be great to be able to liquidate a character to play a different one. Trade is too expensive for anyone to buy. Would have to wait months for anything.

4. I really think they should put later refund for any time, we donated we should have that option. Having a place where i can sell my char is not worth it, i already had all my chars there for a long time with and without inventory and i cant sell it, and i cant even lower the price, it sets automatically the price. my paladin costs 317 coins (whithout inventory) and i cant lower the price. We should be able to do a refund for every 6 months for example. What i see is a way for you guys make more money because. I cant refund so i need to get coins for gear, if i sell it some one will buy them. Is simple, i just stoped playing because i am tired of playing with my pala, i cant sell it and i dont have the time to get the best gear for any other char...

5. .....
    We should be able to do a refund for every 6 months for example.
    Considering both sides point of view, refunding once per six months sounds pretty good to me.

6. i really think they should do it, if more people get in here all agree with this, but we are only 3 or 4 here... and there is MANY people in this situation...

7. 6 months hahaha, are you forreal?
    You do realise in life people pay for things which last way less than 6 months or are unrefundable, yet they don't want it anymore, it doesn't mean you're entitled for a refund. Have you ever bought something online like a clothes store? You get only like 28 days to return the item and get a refund, this is really just an excuse cause you've played a pally for 6 months or w/e and now you're bored, wow, so what? Go sell it on trade, or keep it and level and gear a rogue ????

8. they have a 24h misbuy policy. after that your sol. if you want new gear on a new character either donate again or work for the gear in game.

9. i lowest price for my pala is 317 i already had it there for almost a year now no one buy-s it. will you give 317 coins for my pala? and are you comparing cloths with a game... and probably if you have time to lvl a char is because you hve time in your life, now me with 2 jobs, working every single day of the week,playing 2-3 hours per week let me know how much time i need to lvl up...

10. Have you ever bought something online like a clothes store?
    Comparing clothes to ingame items isn't really good, my lord. Refund limit on items that lose it's value by everyday usage and washing is completely understandable. We're talking about something different here, on a server with stopped progression, so these items will never be less valuable.

You get only like 28 days to return the item and get a refund.
    Even this would be some progression in our case.

this is really just an excuse cause you've played a pally for 6 months or w/e and now you're bored, wow, so what? Go sell it on trade, or keep it and level and gear a rogue ????
    What can one say here? Seems like you know better what am I doing than me. Keep it for yourself next time, would be appreciated.

This is a suggestion section so we're suggesting. Although BlueAo gave us answer already, 962407481 stated some good constructive point so we continue.
    Droping some set-in-stone opinions here and there never change anything.

11. So basically Warmane should allow us to refund our characters whenever we get bored so we can gear our new toons without donating again. Because afterall who cares about money...

I think i have even better idea, maybe they should give us like 1 euro each time we log in!

12. We're talking about refund once per six months. I don't know where you guys pulling this **** from...

13. Comparing clothes to ingame items isn't really good, my lord. Refund limit on items that lose it's value by everyday usage and washing is completely understandable. We're talking about something different here, on a server with stopped progression, so these items will never be less valuable.
    If you buy some movie on pay-per-view, can you ask for a refund after you watched it a bunch of times?
    If you buy any digital game, can you ask for a refund after you played it for dozens or hundreds of hours?
    If you buy stuff in any online game - League of Legends skins, Overwatch lootboxes, whatever it is - can you ask for a refund because you got bored of playing the character those items were for after months, and now want to use the currency on a different one?

14. If you buy some movie on pay-per-view, can you ask for a refund after you watched it a bunch of times?
    If you buy any digital game, can you ask for a refund after you played it for dozens or hundreds of hours?
    If you buy stuff in any online game - League of Legends skins, Overwatch lootboxes, whatever it is - can you ask for a refund because you got bored of playing the character those items were for after months, and now want to use the currency on a different one?
    I can see your point, Obnoxious, but we're not on League of Legends' forum or anyone's else, we're on Warmane's forum who have their own rules, opinions and whatever..
    And don't forget that we're talking about refundation usable once per six months, and not even for full value.
    Let's say you have the option, once per six month, to refund 30% of coins spent while items are deleted (If they exists, if not - no refund.), and you can refund max. 5 items at once. Details are of course completely up to the staff.

12 Last