1. Current State of Subrogue in Soloq

Sub guys,

is it just me or is Subrogue the weakest specc to q in soloq? We all know their root Dmg isnt the highest o they do their job during dance but even than its just not enough due most of you energy is going to be reserved for cc-ing (cheap shot/sap/garrote). Im playing all classes and nearly all speccs but sub is by far the lowest dps wise. Ive never had problems with it but since some times Im feeling that my character is signifant weaker especially in soloq. I dont excpect any big numbers as sub but it just cant be that your doing your setups allright and then you just cant finish becaus your doing 2k ambushes into 1,5k evis. Thats just a freaking joke.

In addiotion to that "Dmg-weakness" for Subrogue it gets even worse with mates. As a sub your in trouble if you dont get a right comb. So subrogue is only really vaivle with the right combination which makes it really hard to q. Its really really hard to break 2,2k in soloq as Sub, you do one mistake and your pretty much dead. What im missing here is more rewarding for us. For Instance if your ccing two and kill the other target, on higher ratings peoiple will defend theirself and its becomes beasically impossible to land a kill.

As a Sub im depending to much on my other dps mate. I cant solo anyone /even with dance)
    If you take a look closer on the ladder you can clearly see how week the specc and (class in general) is. I see also many players/streamers, really good rogues who`re playing assa now due the lack of dmg. Ill repeat it again for you. Sub dmg is really low which is okay (were a cc machine) but during dance I wish we had still a little bit more Dmg and also would get more rewards for good goes/cc chaines.

Im 2k atm soloq and switched to assa last week. Im not a pro tho, but know what im doing. Do you guys have made similiar expereince or is it just my failure? Im open for any kind of discussion/help.

Greetings

2. I'm happy and sad to discover this thread.

Happy because I am not alone in these thoughts, but sad because it is a reality that the owners do not care about the blackrock realm.

I am astonished that so little needs be done to fix so much. The biggest demotivating factor is the gear farming. The server should be purely skill-based and not whoever plays the most has the biggest advantage that is just completely wrong.

The AT realm had a VIP of 40 euro and the server was flourishing. Why not just implement a 1-year subscription VIP for 40 euro? I'm sure many would gladly pay to avoid this stupid gear farming situation - including myself because want to play many classes.
    You could give higher rated players the privilege smaller subscription fee, like 20 euro for re-subscription if they reach a certain rating threshold say 2.2k or something.

Maybe it is not possible, but merging the 2s and 3s queues with other realms would also immediately activate a server with functioning arenas.
    Today we wait 3-7 min. to get a queue as DPS class, which is also just sad. The benchmark should be less than a minute.

I would like to personally reward and incentivize the Warmane owners with a 1000 euro payout if they could implement the following:
    1. VIP subscription to gain full wrathful gear for all chars created on specific account
    2. Enable other realms to queue up vs the blockrock 2s and 3s queues (the other realms are obviously not fully geared, so it should be optional for them toto join the "pool" of queues).

My payment will be done via Escrow service, so the money is guaranteed to be transferred if the 2 conditions are met.
    If they would only agree to 1 of the conditions then i'll gladly pay 500 euro.

If none of the above then at least a daily flush instead of twice a week.

Would also be nice to see some more events on the server like 3v3 tournaments and fun 5v5 or 10v10 arenas etc.

I really wish this realm could be fixed