1. I would say easy but then other guilds were stuck wiping on trash and first boss so not really sure. Then again they weren't exploiting like we were so who knows.. ^____^
    Wish we could rep farm like that :|

2. Seriously, guilds were wiping on trash? When we tested the trash was a joke, same with the first 2 bosses we did on first test night.

That's some good going though, GZ Sin.

How long did it take you to clear it? Must have been a long *** raid day doing SSC TK and hyjal all in one go.
    It was alot of tuning after PTR.

3. How long did it take you to clear it? Must have been a long *** raid day doing SSC TK and hyjal all in one go.
    We started at 2pm servertime with ssc/tk easy bosses with an alt/main/friend raid. By normal raidtime (5pm st) everyone was back from work so we did kt+vashj. All in all I think it was 7-8 hours.

4. The fight is absolutely fine, as is the rest of the instance. As far as ecount recount goes, combat log range is actually a thing for Archimonde.
    Correct my recount there is not even close to true :)
    and we had 8 healers there or something

5. Lol that was freaking fast. Well done Sin!

6. Trash guilds wanted to be competitive, and demanded Hyjal release delay to have chance ... I think your competitivness ended .. WP Sin.

7. I would say easy but then other guilds were stuck wiping on trash and first boss so not really sure. Then again they weren't exploiting like we were so who knows.. ^____^

In case you are referring to <illuminate>: After 5 hours of tier 5 we were pretty worn out, 1 trash wipe and jaina instadying from death and decay on rage (poor positioning on our part)+ server downtime we just called it, I wouldnt count that towards raid difficulty really. Really impressed you guys managed to power through a 7-8 hour raid, our asses were kicked after 5!

8. Did they seriously make Hyjal easier than TK?

9. I hope a non-pvper got that CE. lol
    Can confirm. Saw it on a blood elf male.
    Edited: September 28, 2017

10. Did they seriously make Hyjal easier than TK?
    hyjal never was harder than kt

First 12