1. Archimond already down?

Well sin is already 5/5 in hyjal
    https://i.imgur.com/dXHOiAu.png
    fight must be bugged with that healing done.
    wtf warmane

2. ^ Yeah this is obviously some bull**** while they get tons of free loot, by the time rest of guilds even get in there the fights will be fixed.

3. There wont be any major difficulty changes to the instance.

We can do this without taking the realm down so that's not true. Crash was something unrelated.

We did however tune some of encounters after most recent data. Differences shouldn't be major at all and basically what you see now is what you get out of Hyjal's difficulty.
    PS. And none of the encounters had major issues. If you do find any please report them to the BugTracker

4. 180k Top healing for achri? I call bull****

5. Overgeared raid vs easy bosses with tactics known for 10 years... I mean who woulda thought?

6. Well sin is already 5/5 in hyjal
    https://i.imgur.com/dXHOiAu.png
    fight must be bugged with that healing done.
    wtf warmane
    Didn't think it would be this quick with the accusations... lol.

7. confirmed ... we exploited kt weapons and mc´d hydross trash in order to kill archimonde

8. I hope a non-pvper got that CE. lol

9. hoodboss is a joke of a player anyway

10. The fight is absolutely fine, as is the rest of the instance. As far as ecount recount goes, combat log range is actually a thing for Archimonde.

11. Somehow i have this feeling that Archimonde hits less hard than those coilfang ambushers :'D

12. Gz <SIN>. Nice work. How was the tuning of the instance?

13. Gz <SIN>. Nice work. How was the tuning of the instance?
    I would say easy but then other guilds were stuck wiping on trash and first boss so not really sure. Then again they weren't exploiting like we were so who knows.. ^____^

14. I would say easy but then other guilds were stuck wiping on trash and first boss so not really sure. Then again they weren't exploiting like we were so who knows.. ^____^
    Seriously, guilds were wiping on trash? When we tested the trash was a joke, same with the first 2 bosses we did on first test night.

That's some good going though, GZ Sin.

How long did it take you to clear it? Must have been a long *** raid day doing SSC TK and hyjal all in one go.

12 Last