1. New changelog

Thanks to warmane for big fixes and leting us know about it, although some of those bugs were reported for over an year! Just wanted to ask if u gonna release more old contents?

2. agree with all, but now around 600 and 900 players onlines... mop is dying... for me its boring me now... iam playing a legion server, but it sucks, dont have warmane`s scripters... will be cool move on and leave pandaria rest in peace like cata

3. agree with all, but now around 600 and 900 players onlines... mop is dying... for me its boring me now... iam playing a legion server, but it sucks, dont have warmane`s scripters... will be cool move on and leave pandaria rest in peace like cata
    speak for yourself... you no longer play here so why do you want to stop people from playing? at the moment that i am writing this there are 1200 people online and it's not even peak time yet, so it's still far from "DEAD".

4. The server does have its few moments and the content updates are much appreciated. I had noticed a few things had been fixed already before the announcement, wondering why nobody has said a thing - it's important stuff.

It would be interesting, however to see dates of completion alongside the changelogs to give a perspective of the timing.