1. Being accused of being bots

Is the botting issue so bad that if you manage to get a mob before someone else that you are accused of being a bot? i mean this just happened to me and im not exactly happy about it. When i asked them about it they gave me a pretty stupid truth be told.
    Just wondering if anyone else is being called a bot for no reason.

Edited: September 28, 2017

2. If you want to see what im talking about here is a link i couldn't get it to put the image in the post so here is just a link

Photo: https://imgur.com/gallery/sQJVi

3. Im a healer, and a druid healer at that i really only need to press what 5 or 6 buttons. besides i see no point on having each and every individual bar bound to a key. You would be suprised on what people that don't bind everything to a key can do

4. When i started fishing in org( I was seeing in light feathers were dropping) This one person was ran up to me a few times saying "oh no we got a bot here" and "youve been reported" and whatnot. I just waved at him and said thanks and continued fishing.

If I were you i wouldn't be worried about being banned(not sure if that's what you were getting at) as it usually takes a good amount of people reporting you to be noticed by staff.

5. Just have a picnic in Silithus, Winterspring, WPL/EPL etc. It will come to you in time (as in after one minute or two). Ps: Watch out for zombie cats.
    In short: Yes it is so bad I have stopped playing. The only thing I do is check the AH every morning and evening for good deals and crafting 10x spellcloth every 4 days. Awesome right?