1. Oh, well.. Here's something I've done.

Nothing special, but I'll post it anyway. : ) ;dd
    https://imgur.com/a/f6vAK

2. Do you take commissions though?

3. Uhhm.. not really. I just like to draw when I have free time.

4. 23 Coins, One commission, deal? Just a small silly avatar, nothing DeviantArt or Art Major like.

5. I don't know mate, maybe. Will see tho. : )

Saewelo
    This one is really cool.
    Congrats on them all and keep at it, you're doing good :D!

7. Interesting stuff. I suggest that you try and add depth and shading. Also, work on the hands (second post, Sailor Moon's hand - the middle finger in particular). If you really drew these yourself without sauce, then you have some real potential.

8. that's really good. Do you use guidelines? (I know some people who don't and i wonder how they draw like that)

9. This one is really cool.
    Congrats on them all and keep at it, you're doing good :D!
    Thank you! ^__^

10. Interesting stuff. I suggest that you try and add depth and shading. Also, work on the hands (second post, Sailor Moon's hand - the middle finger in particular). If you really drew these yourself without sauce, then you have some real potential.
    Oh, well, I'm really not some kind of pro, but I made that one long ago. I wasn't even paying attention to it myself lol.
    But, guess I shall try to work more on the shading. Thanks anyway : )

11. that's really good. Do you use guidelines? (I know some people who don't and i wonder how they draw like that)
    Thank you!
    I recreate a scenes from anime and making into drawings. As well adding some things on my own.
    But, I'd like to try out someday to make one on my own. :d

12 Last