1. Launcher not working

I tried downloading the minimal version-it didnt launch. After looking at the forums and turning my torrent off and changing the folder of the game- still wont work. Tried downloading the full version-didnt work, tried repeating the steps above-still doesnt work. Is something wrong with my pc or is anyone else experiencing this too?

2. I'm having the same problem, i try to open the Wow.exe file and it gives me " Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file."

3. I'm having the same problem, i try to open the Wow.exe file and it gives me " Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file."
    Make sure your WoW folder isn't marked as read-only.

https://imgur.com/5wWKUL6
    Quick video-based guide on how to do this.

4. I tried doing this but everytime i close the settings window it returns back to read only.

5. Update: Turns out that making a shortcut of the folder makes it remember its not read only. But the game still doesnt work. Any ideas?

6. Im on windows 10 if that matters. Pls tell me how to fix it cause the game cause its nice and i want to play with my friends. If you need it i can tell you the name of the error and dthe affected files

7. I'm on Windows 10 and the game works fine for me. So that's not it. The exact error might help to zero in on the issue.

8. Take a screenshot of wow folder properties and config.wtf, also show us with what you launch the game.

9. I launch wow from the application named WoW (the only one in the folder) and whenever i try to to un-tick the read-only option after i close it it goes back to read only. It works with the config.wtf file as it does not go back to read only. I dont know how to insert pictures in the reply, sorry. The name of the error is ERROR#132(0x85100084) Fatal exception!
    Program : D:/Downloads/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 Minimal/Wow.exe
    ProccessID: 8284
    Exception: 0xC0000005(ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:0FBB9232
    The instruction at "0x0FBB9232" referenced memory at "0x0023F3E8"
    The memory could not be "read".

Press OK to terminate the application.

10. Update: I downloaded the game client from another source but when i change the realmlist to the warmane one it wants a battle.net acc. and if i try to log again it gets stuck at authenticating.

11. Nope
    ERROR#132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception
    ProccessID 11444
    Exception 0xC0000005(ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 023:0F2A9232

The instruction at "0x0F2A9232" referenced memory at "0x000000F0".
    The memory could not be ''read''.
    Every time I start it the error is different.Even disabling my antivirus doesnt work.
    Edited: October 1, 2017

12. Tried two times already and restarted my pc before trying again but no success.

13. A cursory google search yielded these 3 possible solutions :
    1. Make sure your graphics card driver is updated (through windows settings & company software/website).
    2. Open Xbox app (comes default with windows), go to Settings, Game DVR, and disable "Record game clips". Apparently, this causes a memory leak issue on some versions of Windows 10.
    3. Change "SET gxApi "D3D11"" to "SET gxApi "D3D9"" in the Config file in WTF folder. If this doesn't solve the issue, make sure you change it back.

You can also try the config file and WoW launcher from Warmane's download link, with the client you downloaded from the other source.
    Ensure you're using the proper launcher i.e. 32 or 64 bit according to your Windows version. I have yet to encounter this error, and thus can only try to help in a superficial manner. I hope one of these works for you.