1. I sent an email to "[email protected]" 2 days ago, no responce, ticket is still "awaiting staff" and i have waited for ingame gm for 4 hours only to give up.

Customer service is absolutely terrible, it's horrendus
    thing is, i know exactly what they will reply to me.

2 years ago when they transfered 3 of my lvl 80 fully gearead chars to cataclysm, litterately all i got was this:
    "no to all points."

Nothing else, 4 letters and a dot. and then they refused to respond.
    Ever stop to wonder if maybe your attitude is why you aren't getting anywhere? They have less incentive to put up with your **** than the typical customer service in the real world. This isn't a service where the customer is always right, this is a service where you're legally giving your money to them as a donation and they're nice enough to give something back - if you want to word that differently in your mind then it's your problem because it's the brick wall you're going to be bashing your face against.

2. I can confirm that if you can't be courteous to our support agents, then you aren't going to be getting much in the way of help. I understand some degree of frustration, but if you can't muster the courtesy you need in order to get someone to be willing to help you, then that's on you. I often excercise the same when people come to me for help. If you're rude, I'm not going to help you. If you can be considerate, or at the very least neutral, then I am more than happy to help.

3. I can confirm that if you can't be courteous to our support agents, then you aren't going to be getting much in the way of help. I understand some degree of frustration, but if you can't muster the courtesy you need in order to get someone to be willing to help you, then that's on you. I often excercise the same when people come to me for help. If you're rude, I'm not going to help you. If you can be considerate, or at the very least neutral, then I am more than happy to help.
    I can confirm that if you can't be courteous to our support agents, then you aren't going to be getting much in the way of help. I understand some degree of frustration, but if you can't muster the courtesy you need in order to get someone to be willing to help you, then that's on you. I often excercise the same when people come to me for help. If you're rude, I'm not going to help you. If you can be considerate, or at the very least neutral, then I am more than happy to help.
    Well thats the thing, I have tried to be as nice to them as possible, I dont demand anything and I respond in a polite manner. It's only now after being denied help over and over again that I made this post. When I talk to the gm's I always pressume the most patient state, I try to be understanding but whatever I write it's always a no. "No you can't get your coins that you paid for back. There is nothing we can do." like comon.. Yes there is a lot of stuff you can do, cmon already what year is it 200 b.c? You can clone and steal a game from one of the biggest publisher in the world, but you can't give donation coins back to someone who paid for them? This should be a 5 minute matter, "oh your donation items got deleted with the server wipe, sorry for any inconvenience, here they are restored back to your account". TADAAAAA I just opened up the doors for all us "veterans" to start playing again. But I've started to think that either they are way too cocky and egoistic or just lazy and untuitive.

So much for my rant only to be called an *******.

Btw @ mercy, My first post, excluding the edit, is exactly what I wrote in my ticket to the gm and in my email to [email protected]. Do you consider that message offensive and uncourteous?

4. Well thats the thing, I have tried to be as nice to them as possible, I dont demand anything and I respond in a polite manner. It's only now after being denied help over and over again that I made this post. When I talk to the gm's I always pressume the most patient state, I try to be understanding but whatever I write it's always a no. "No you can't get your coins that you paid for back. There is nothing we can do." like comon.. Yes there is a lot of stuff you can do, cmon already what year is it 200 b.c? You can clone and steal a game from one of the biggest publisher in the world, but you can't give donation coins back to someone who paid for them? This should be a 5 minute matter, "oh your donation items got deleted with the server wipe, sorry for any inconvenience, here they are restored back to your account". TADAAAAA I just opened up the doors for all us "veterans" to start playing again. But I've started to think that either they are way too cocky and egoistic or just lazy and untuitive.

So much for my rant only to be called an *******.

Btw @ mercy, My first post, excluding the edit, is exactly what I wrote in my ticket to the gm and in my email to [email protected]. Do you consider that message offensive and uncourteous?
    If you wanted them back, you should have got them within the year that they were giving them back. You didn't, so there is nothing they can do to help you now. It would be like throwing something away, it being taken to the dump then years later, you get mad at the garbage men for not being able to get it back for you.

5. If you wanted them back, you should have got them within the year that they were giving them back. You didn't, so there is nothing they can do to help you now. It would be like throwing something away, it being taken to the dump then years later, you get mad at the garbage men for not being able to get it back for you.
    That is an incredibly flawed and bad analogy.
    A more correct one would be, you go on vacation, garbage men come into your house and throw your TV + jewelry in the trash, bring it out to the container and wait 1 week, then they take your tv and jewelry to the a waste facility and dump your stuff there, then blame you for not being at your house while he broke in and took your stuff :)

6. That is an incredibly flawed and bad analogy.
    A more correct one would be, you go on vacation, garbage men come into your house and throw your TV + jewelry in the trash, bring it out to the container and wait 1 week, then they take your tv and jewelry to the a waste facility and dump your stuff there, then blame you for not being at your house while he broke in and took your stuff :)
    That doesn't really fit since you let your stuff get thrown away, not Warmane. They gave everybody plenty of time to claim their stuff. Pretty sure it's completely gone now and can't even be retrieved by them.

7. Its sad to hear your story bro such a waste, if not for my friends updating me every now and then of the events on warmane such as the great wipe I would also be as pissed as you but you should think rationally even so. The staff gave everyone a chance to get back to the game and those who donated got loads and loads of coins after the wipe, they even gave chances for people who missed it a couple of weeks after. Same with the cata server back then people were asked to moved to another realm since the server wants to progress to cata.

We are talking about data here which when deleted cant be restored, after the wipe all the players had to start fresh without their gear and everything this is also the reason they are introducing a backup system to prevent that disaster from happening again.

In your case, the staff cant wait out for all the people who donated who havent came back to the server for years, that data space would be a waste because they dont have assurance you would ever come back. You cant deny this is partly your fault and that if you really cherish something you do your best to keep track on it and update every now and then not just look for it when its gone.

8. The main point is that you guys are forgetting that the this isn't molten wow anymore. This is a new server with the same core and a few people from them. So all the company's/ Server's obligations towards you died with the server itself. Warmane was a effort to cope with the disaster from molten wow and to help people who kept the server up. It wasnt going to be a refund in any ways but a gesture of apology. People who didn't check their molten wow account for years expecting for a refund is like asking a streamer to give back the few bucks that someone donated him/her a few years back.

First 12