1. Getting my rogue geared for subtlety

Oy guyz. Just started playing rogue ( been a week or so) and i already enjoy it alot. Rocking 4.5 gs pve/pvp Ah&bg gear. Kicking *** as mutilation but I ejnoy sub alot more. So my question is: As Its hard for me to get good arp gear yet, do I just stack AP as sub too. Im gona use whatever arp items i get my hands on but i think until i get like 40-50% from items alone I continue to stack AP gem-wise. Right? Short and clear answers please.

Ty in advance fellow thieves!
    Edited: September 29, 2017

2. yah untill u have like 50% arp from ur gear, Use Attack power meanwhile

3. Honestly, there's so much to learn as sub if you've new that in the current meta it's probably one of the hardest classes to play. If you're gna play 2s before you get a ton of arp, get a decently geared spriest as your mate and equip all the resi gear you can get. Gem attack power or resi depending on how much resi you have. If you stay above 1.1k resi, you shouldn't get globaled, which, while making you hit for less, will allow you to set up kills without your priest constantly wasting mana on healing you. Also, when stacking arp in pvp, prioritise slots where pvp gear doesn't have agi, i.e. neck/back/ring and swap them out first. Staying at least above 1k resi is imperative until you have tons of arp and know what you're doing in every fight.

Not a short answer, but a pretty clear one, I believe.

4. Bis rogue looks like that = 5/5 WF set everything else pve with either arp or AP gems, around 70% arp rating means that every plate hero will be easier for you to beat it. If you dont raid/dont have money to donate pve items then you should just get some minor pve items like http://www.wowhead.com/item=50470/re...onslaught-cape 50 emblems of frost, neck can be wodins necklackle or WF neck with ArP.