1. PVE Support/Boost/Guide/Gearup

Greetings community of frostwolf realm. I will start by telling you who i am and with an idea what i am about to present to you in order to make PVE more active and atractive.

My in game name is Glitchex - Orc Fury warrior from guild called The Sanctuary[H]. Over the time being in that guild , i have seen ton of players asking me "How can i get your ilvl?","How can i join SoO HC?","How can i join your guild?" Usually players never liked the answer when i told them to ignore SoO for now and rather finish ToT first.

Why Throne of thunder?

-Most people that are full pridefull lv 90 dont want to join ToT and would rather join SoO in order to obtain new gear. And thats fine if we consider all of you are aware of mechanics of that raid. But unfortunately 80% of full geared pridefull members arent. This is where ToT jumps in. The importance of tot doesnt rely soley on gear but the fact ToT mechanics (in mine and big number of old raiders) is really complex. I've seen a lot of groups failing at durumu , not becouse of their gear which is mostly above 540 ilvl, its becouse people tend to kill bosses just by overdpsing it. ToT is a good way to build your raiding capabilities by understanding that mechanics are important, and that will help you in later end game raids. Most of you will find that ToT HC is mostly ignored because its hard and gearwise not as good as SoO. So players tend to avoid it. I will tell you that ToT trinkets are must of new players that start SoO Normal. Even some tot trinkets are still considered as BiS trough end game raiding. And the fact most classes do more dps and hps with full ToT gear than pridefull gear.

Problem with Throne Of Thunder raid groups nowdays:

When you see LFM For TOT on global nowdays, most leaders seek Lei shen achievement to be invited or at least more than durumu. And thats the huge problem here. New players cant get inside and cant gear up, therefore they are locked out from getting to end game raids. I will show you one old picture i took on alliance side of ToT 25 please check the dps meter. You will see that 200k is not needed at all.

What to do if you dont know tactics?

If you are lazy and cant be bothered to open FATBOSS on youtube or icyveins in order to read and watch what some certain spells do, you will only make harder on your raid group and raid leader. Your raid leader will lose alot of time to explain you the tactics you could have red online and atleast get brief idea of what boss can do and what can you do to help your raid group. This is private server and is normal that boss arent scripted 100% which is fine, the devs are doing the best they can in order to polish bosses with inputs we give them. But overall mechanics of bosses remained same. Now and then some spell isnt working or its working differently but that is not the reason for you to not lookup for mechanics and tactics of the boss online if u dont know them.

How can you help your raid?

Listen what raid leader is saying. Ignoring raid leader and doing what u think its better will only be an issue here. Entire raid doing 1 thing and u r doing the other thing, resulting in either raid wipe or drama. If u were invited to participate raid you can whisper raid leader and tell him u r experienced and that u can help, but u r not entitled to ignore Raid leader.

Mastering your class, knowing your self cooldowns as well raid cooldowns. You will notice that rotations for dpsing and healing vary a lot depending on your gear and set bonuses. So please reforge and gem accordingly to your item level and gear set.

Entering SoO Normal:

Before you enter SoO normal, be aware some bosses are dps dependent such as Galakras. With understanding tactics for each boss , you are also required to pull desired dps and hps when its needed. Simply put you can join Raid finder nowdays and storm trough entire SoO with ease, with some luck you might even get a good item such as weapons or trinkets which is a huge gain in SoO Normal, even in SoO HC. Just make sure your character is able to deliver desired dps and hps for each boss for this raid.

Not long time ago developers fixed mode swap for raids which is a huge plus for either guilds that are doing progression or for guilds that want to try Heroic bosses. You can start with Heroic if you think u r geared enough kill as much bosses as u can. When u reach breakpoint where your group simply cant progress in HC anymore due to boss being too hard or you lack tactics or doing something wrong. You can always switch to normal, kill that boss and swap back to heroic and try next boss. This is as for now BEST WAY to gear up(If you qualify to be good enough for SoO normal).

About PVE in general:

PVE on frostwolf became mostly one or two guilds on each side of faction. Which is a huge problem toward people that try to start guild of their own. The main issues are:

-Players tend to join Guilds that are successful and already doing SoO HC even tough players themself dont qualify for such raids yet. Leaving other start up guilds without players.(Indirect monopoly by Successful guilds).

-The frostwolf population is huge factor why there arent more guilds.

Thanks to Notorious topic in General thread we might get more players that will actively join either PVP or PVE.

Why am i posting this topic?

I really want whats best for frostwolf realm as i am playing here for quite some time already and i want to help other players that do as well to reach endgame content.

What im going to do about it?

I will start hosting ToT25 runs on weekly basis. Hoping to have a lot people to join in order to gear them up. Make sure you already gone trought Toes/Msv or Hof and gained some pve items ready for ToT. Item level needed to join is 510.
    Players will get an idea how raid should look like, how to behave, how to progress. With time this ToT 25 will become SoO 25.

Expected raid time for ToT25 will be at Saturday or Sunday around 1PM.

I will not be doing RF SOO because there are people that spam global about it, BUT i can join and help leading if its needed.

What i am hoping for?

I am hoping that i will get GMs or Moderators support and i would like to invite them to join that raid and communicate with their community that plays on their server. Its implied they come with their gaming accounts(toons) not the GM ones.
    And i really hope this will help pve community to become more active than it is now.

ps:
    -This is as for now merely an idea what i want to see that will come to its realization.
    -English is not my first language so i tried best i could to avoid grammar mistakes.
    -You are free to bash this topic or me if u dont like it(critics are welcome)
    -You are free to support this topic if u like it
    -You are free to propose ideas of your own
    -You are free to ask anything you want and i will give my best to answer as soon as possible
    -If this idea really pays up, i would like to advise alliance faction to do the same

Thank you for reading entire post and hopefully this topic wont bring any drama/fights but a reasonable support or critic on this particular post.

2. I love the idea behind this and i support it fully , i won't add anything that is already said the unfortunate side is that i don't have any horde geared toons for this to help out but in 2 weeks i will have point to transfer any of my toons if needed to boost to help out , also have a tank .

I suggested similar idea in stormborn but most of them strongly oppose the idea of pugging witch i think it bad for the realm but maybe this topic will change there mind.

Good luck in your crusade :D

3. I love the idea behind this and i support it fully , i won't add anything that is already said the unfortunate side is that i don't have any horde geared toons for this to help out but in 2 weeks i will have point to transfer any of my toons if needed to boost to help out , also have a tank .

I suggested similar idea in stormborn but most of them strongly oppose the idea of pugging witch i think it bad for the realm but maybe this topic will change there mind.

Good luck in your crusade :D
    Appreciate it :)

4. Interesting idea. I will keep an eye out :D Frostwolf is good and stable imo, it just needs this kind of promotion PvE and PvP wise. Ty for engaging in this!

5. Great idea! I've start playing frost wolf for about a month or two my only concern about the high end guilds is the ridiculous requirements to join there TOT for example you must pull 180k dps which i believe is the normal req for soo normal so its really hard to join raids.

6. You can also gear up a bit in timeless isle. Not bad gear for start + 551ilvl (4/4 upgrade) ilvl trinket from there. Second trinket from valor points (will need Shado-Pan Assault reputation) + 2 crafted items from professions hands and legs 569 ilvl ( 4/4 upgrade). And if lucky some item from tier 16 from celestial bosses or some items from SoO raid finder. Also prideful weapon is a good option until you get SoO weapon, but you need to do some pvp. With this kind of gear i started doing pve.

7. Great Idea... I like it :) I will support it whenever I can and when I have time Ofc

8. sounds pretty cool.

i just started playing here (and on private servers in general) a few days ago after many years of retail.

i'm only level 51, but this makes me more motivated to level and play. nice seeing someone putting in some effort to bring some attention here. i was worried with how dead the server can seem, but hopefully this and other ideas will make more players come to this great server :)

i honestly might re roll to horde just to play in this group lol.

9. sounds pretty cool.

i just started playing here (and on private servers in general) a few days ago after many years of retail.

i'm only level 51, but this makes me more motivated to level and play. nice seeing someone putting in some effort to bring some attention here. i was worried with how dead the server can seem, but hopefully this and other ideas will make more players come to this great server :)

i honestly might re roll to horde just to play in this group lol.
    Im glad u feel this way :) See you once u level up

10. Todays TOT25 went fine till durumu and as expected people didn't listen or didn't want to listen the tactics. Overall its a good start.

ToT25 that was planned for today has been postponed for tomorrow due to SoO25HC occurring around 3PM
    Edited: October 1, 2017

11. Can't you realize that most of the people that join you are too thick to understand what you are trying to accomplish. They just join for free boosts, they don't care about the tactics, they go up to Durumu, get a piece of gear hopefully and don't learn anything. Rinse and repeat. They just **** up the people that actually want to progress. That is the problem.

(SADLY)

12. Players that kept wiping durumu were mostly 550 pvp geared from known pvp guilds. Players that were 510-530 were mainly silent and were following the tactic great. By this post i am not bashing any pvp guild please dont understand it that way.

13. But that is your common PVP player mentality. 'ROFL PVE is easy, don't need tactics, all you do is repeat one boss fight pattern whole time, i'm too good for pve'. Undergeared people have a consciousness about how bad they need to gear up, that is why they usually try hard to make it.

Plus everyone knows hordes PVP players are ****ing stupid.

14. Thanks for ur kind comments ataxes xD

15. Plus everyone knows hordes PVP players are ****ing stupid.
    Totally unnecessary to the topic don't you think?

But what you said about low geared its entirely true.

12 Last