1. The meaning of x 1

I just have a basic question please. I am an old school WOW since launch that quit when they updated stuff like no more talent trees and too many other things. I just want to make sure I understand what x 1 means. Does it mean you level with experience at the original vanilla wow rate of leveling all the way up to level 80 as in WOTLK? I hope so, if it is, this is EXACTLY what I am looking for and will gladly donate big time. I tried the retail wow last week after 6 years away and after leveling to 10 with no chance of dying at all and still in Elwyn Forrest I couldn't do it anymore. It was way too easy with everything handed to you. I want to go back in time when it launched and level at the same rate as the original.

Thanks
    Rick

2. it is what you think it is. but some of the endgame raids are buffed, and there's no rdf on the 1x wotlk realm.

3. Cool thanks. PVP is still old school as well right? Do you earn honor points for gear or whatever its called? Its been 6 years since I played lol but cant wait to do it this weekend.

4. yes.
    Honor Points = Furius Set, Relentless set + offpart, Wrathful offpart
    Arena Point = Wrathful set + Weapons

Also with PvE emblem you can get PvP sets ( up to Relentless)

Anyway if you are more PvP oriented I suggest you to play on Icecrown and/or Blackrock

5. Thanks buddy. It all sounds great.