1. Tanaris, Uldaman, and Brewfest bugged

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to bring attention to the fact that Tanaris has been bugged for several days now. The mailbox and forge are missing, as well as the wanted posters and other things like schrimshank's surveying gear for The Scrimshank Redemption. People have also been saying that the freebooters just stand around and aren't shooting and that Gahz'ridian is broken as well.

Also worth noting is that a couple of bosses in Uldaman are broken, specifically Ironaya and Archaedas, Ironaya can't be targeted and her model appears but she doesn't aggro, and Archaedas can't be summoned.

Lastly, there have been some issues with the brewfest racing ram quests. On There and Back Again, it doesn't register that you have caught the barrels, and thus you can't turn them in. On the Bark for the Barleybrews quest, you can't turn it in at all after you've completed the objectives.

So yeah, idk. Sorry if this is the wrong place and the right place is super obvious, lol. Just wanted to address this stuff in hopes of it getting fixed soon.

Thanks!!

EDIT: I encourage anyone to add any other issues they've been having in the last few days, so that anyone in charge of fixing this stuff can find it easily. Again sorry if this is in the wrong place, if it is then please let me know so I can move it to where I know it'll be seen by the right people.
    Edited: September 29, 2017

2. Cant say about tanaris and ulda but i did the brewfest dailys today like everyday and they worked fine.