1. Still can't trade characters on Medivh. When will this come?

Can't for the life of me understand why this hasn't been implemented yet. Anyone hear any news about it?

2. Nonsense. Character trading is good for both the server and the population.

Not everyone has the time or the energy to level an alt. Some people want to switch mains entirely but can't find the inspiration to go through the 1-60 grind again.

Character trading helps support the server by generating revenue for Warmane and it increases the longevity of the playerbase by allowing them to change characters if they're willing to pay to skip the grind.

Your opinion is elitist and outdated.

3. Nonsense. Character trading is good for both the server and the population.

Not everyone has the time or the energy to level an alt. Some people want to switch mains entirely but can't find the inspiration to go through the 1-60 grind again.

Character trading helps support the server by generating revenue for Warmane and it increases the longevity of the playerbase by allowing them to change characters if they're willing to pay to skip the grind.

Your opinion is elitist and outdated.
    Why not just add the cash shop all together then? What about the people who dont have 8-12 hours a week to progress/farm raids? How are they going to get their shiny epics if not for a cash shop? They might quit if they cant obtain the shiny gear they want! This "pay to skip the grind" nonsense has been agreed on to be a no-no on the server, thats why most of us rolled here in the first place.

Name changes, fine with me. Race changes - I can deal with that. But straight up buying & selling of characters, and indirectly gear? Screw that. It would make more people quit the same day than it would stop people from leaving.

And keep the "Elitist" crap out of it, there's nothing elitist about effort.

There's already a dedicated server with a larger population out there for people that only have a little bit of time avaiable to them, a server where you level faster, can buy characters and gear to boot, its called Outland.

Medivh was clearly stated to be a more "Hardcore" experience than Outland, A server where effort dictates what you achieve, not the amount of money you are willing to spend. Its not our fault that you chose the wrong server to fit the time you are willing to allocate into the game.

4. Why not just add the cash shop all together then? What about the people who dont have 8-12 hours a week to progress/farm raids? How are they going to get their shiny epics if not for a cash shop? They might quit if they cant obtain the shiny gear they want! This "pay to skip the grind" nonsense has been agreed on to be a no-no on the server, thats why most of us rolled here in the first place.

Name changes, fine with me. Race changes - I can deal with that. But straight up buying & selling of characters, and indirectly gear? Screw that. It would make more people quit the same day than it would stop people from leaving.

And keep the "Elitist" crap out of it, there's nothing elitist about effort.

There's already a dedicated server with a larger population out there for people that only have a little bit of time avaiable to them, a server where you level faster, can buy characters and gear to boot, its called Outland.

Medivh was clearly stated to be a more "Hardcore" experience than Outland, A server where effort dictates what you achieve, not the amount of money you are willing to spend. Its not our fault that you chose the wrong server to fit the time you are willing to allocate into the game.
    You need to look up what a 'straw man' argument is, because that's entirely what you just made. Most of your post is worthless.

However, I'll address your last point: No, I didn't choose wrong. I've already leveled two characters up - I simply want to be able to buy a third.

5. You need to look up what a 'straw man' argument is, because that's entirely what you just made. Most of your post is worthless.

However, I'll address your last point: No, I didn't choose wrong. I've already leveled two characters up - I simply want to be able to buy a third.
    Call my post whatever you like, its fact. Medivh is a server without a cash shop, thats why a lot of people rolled here. If you are putting up an argument to add that same cash shop and calling everyone who disagrees and stands by the original plan for the server an Elitist then my post was completely on point.

And no, you do not get the right to start buying characters because you've leveled up a few.

6. I'm all for implementing a cash shop on medivh if breathes some life into the server since its 200% dead. If Warmane was to generate some income form Medivh it might make them adress the issues it faces.

7. I'm all for implementing a cash shop on medivh if breathes some life into the server since its 200% dead. If Warmane was to generate some income form Medivh it might make them adress the issues it faces.
    If they implement the cash shop to Medivh there is literally no reason at all to be playing here instead of Outland, the "Challenging PvE content" they promised is already identical to Outlands, if they also add in the cash shop there is literally no difference, other than 10k less active players and rolling on Medivh instead of Outland would've been for nothing.

8. Call my post whatever you like, its fact. Medivh is a server without a cash shop, thats why a lot of people rolled here. If you are putting up an argument to add that same cash shop and calling everyone who disagrees and stands by the original plan for the server an Elitist then my post was completely on point.

And no, you do not get the right to start buying characters because you've leveled up a few.
    Sadly no, your post is not fact. Also, I wasn't 'calling it' anything. You made a straw man argument. It's a proven fact that's not a good way to argue a point. But I digress.

You seem convinced that I want to 'buy gear' or whatever. I'd be perfectly happy if the Character Trade service was limited to level 60 and below. I have no problems with leveling up through Outland. It's the first 1-60 that I take umbrage with. I came here to play TBC, not classic, and I'm tired of the early grind.

Letting me buy a 60 wouldn't undo YOUR work, nor would it make anyone who levels lose anything or make their investment any less valuable.

Finally, the server is seriously dead. Something like this would help it. You're seriously mistaken if you think it would drive people away.

9. If you want the services you're talking about you have Outland.

10. If they implement the cash shop to Medivh there is literally no reason at all to be playing here instead of Outland, the "Challenging PvE content" they promised is already identical to Outlands, if they also add in the cash shop there is literally no difference, other than 10k less active players and rolling on Medivh instead of Outland would've been for nothing.
    Even though I agree in theory, the reality is that Medivh is completely dead. So rolling on Medivh being for nothing or not, a server merge or anything to stimulate an influx of players (which is probably impossible at this point) is probably the only solution.

11. Sadly no, your post is not fact. Also, I wasn't 'calling it' anything. You made a straw man argument. It's a proven fact that's not a good way to argue a point. But I digress.

You seem convinced that I want to 'buy gear' or whatever. I'd be perfectly happy if the Character Trade service was limited to level 60 and below. I have no problems with leveling up through Outland. It's the first 1-60 that I take umbrage with. I came here to play TBC, not classic, and I'm tired of the early grind.

Letting me buy a 60 wouldn't undo YOUR work, nor would it make anyone who levels lose anything or make their investment any less valuable.

Finally, the server is seriously dead. Something like this would help it. You're seriously mistaken if you think it would drive people away.
    You are a poor point maker and arguer. How is his post a "strawman argument"? At this stage making a fool of yourself. The people on this server do not want a cash shop ok, go roll on Outlands and be lazy there. It's pure laziness and it ruins the game, there is no sense of achievement. Ive played on Icecrown WotLK purely due to numbers, P2W is a joke and it breeds a toxic server community where no one has to work as a team nor form relationships as the game was intended, you are literally dismantling the Blizzlike nature of the game as per retail, thats's why it's dying and a s**theap.

12. Character trading only happens on the p2w realms, look at lordaeron as an example. It won't ever be here, and in fact should never be here, as if you want an instant 70 you might as well play on outland.