1. multiboxing is a way of life

2. Mbxa did you just transfer to alliance??! Haha, my saps are really annoying, aren't they? ;)
    Naaaaaaa... I don't think so, I just stand there.

Talk my *** off ?:)^
    Yup, can't understand anything in the last post you said....To clarify, you said they can't ban us, I'm merely saying, they can. A better response would be Multi-boxing is allowed here. Try some humility. It sounds a lot better than the statement you said earlier. You are clearly a new boxing here, I'm sure you want to post a lot to defend our play-style, however it isn't needed. let the OP do some homework and learn something.

3. Multiboxing is allowed.

End of Story.

RIP Thread.

4. naaaaaaa... I don't think so, i just stand there.

Yup, can't understand anything in the last post you said....to clarify, you said they can't ban us, i'm merely saying, they can. A better response would be multi-boxing is allowed here. Try some humility. It sounds a lot better than the statement you said earlier. You are clearly a new boxing here, i'm sure you want to post a lot to defend our play-style, however it isn't needed. Let the op do some homework and learn something.
    holy **** you're mbxa!?

5. who the fuk cares about multiboxers ? They are useless in pretty much everything ... Its so easy to kill them if you know how .. 10 ppl can kill 30-40 chars multiboxer IF YOU FKING LEARN HOW .. Multiboxers are not a problem .. they are allowed in official server also.

So stop crying about mboxers and learn how to beat them ...

P.S. NOT A MBOXER

• #15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Feel free to read about our stance on multiboxing here.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141

First 12