1. Multiboxers

Good day to you, Warmane.
    This is the great server and there is no too much money, but could you do something with multiboxers? It is just ridiculous... look...
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/Gj_6...mue4S2vhZw.png
    Dealing with them wiil reduce the queue for normal players as well. Thank you.

2. Good day to you, Warmane.
    This is the great server and there is no too much money, but could you do something with multiboxers? It is just ridiculous... look...
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/Gj_6...mue4S2vhZw.png
    Dealing with them wiil reduce the queue for normal players as well. Thank you.
    Warmane cant ban us :) we aint doing anything illegal , multiboxing is legal on retail so its legal here as well if you got a nice pc to handle it and a good internet conection anyone can be a multiboxer :)

3. Dealing with them wiil reduce the queue for normal players as well. Thank you.
    multiboxers exist here since forever, yet, icecrown has the highest population, as always. so idk what are you talking about exactly.

4. I'm talking about denying of multiboxing.

5. I'm talking about denying of multiboxing.
    oh, well if it will make you feel better to have 1.4k que instead of 1.5k que ...
    it is a VERY rare case when multiboxed characters go above like 50-60characters across whole realm and both factions.

6. Well I'm new to this server and I played alot on live servers where this wasn't allowed. In WG we traded with Alliance win/loss ratio 50:50 more or less. But now the faction who has multiboxers wins WG. 90% of the time on my level 80 experience so far is that Alliance has most multiboxers and wins WG which means me as a horde can't play VoA.

I mean sure you can defend WG if you are good enough with teamplay but this boxers is carrying everyone in the raid. I've been 80 with my lock for about 2 weeks and I can honestly say that win ratio is 80:20 to alliance favour and I thought horde was bad but I've entered WG many times and we got insta killed by boxers, even camped.

Quality before quantity i'd say but they are ruining pvp on this server which forces us to only play pve.

7. Yet another QQ thread about multiboxers...

They won't change their stance on multiboxers, and why should they?

8. Well I'm new to this server and I played alot on live servers where this wasn't allowed. In WG we traded with Alliance win/loss ratio 50:50 more or less. But now the faction who has multiboxers wins WG. 90% of the time on my level 80 experience so far is that Alliance has most multiboxers and wins WG which means me as a horde can't play VoA.

I mean sure you can defend WG if you are good enough with teamplay but this boxers is carrying everyone in the raid. I've been 80 with my lock for about 2 weeks and I can honestly say that win ratio is 80:20 to alliance favour and I thought horde was bad but I've entered WG many times and we got insta killed by boxers, even camped.

Quality before quantity i'd say but they are ruining pvp on this server which forces us to only play pve.
    in wintergrasp without boxers win loss ratio is arround 80:20 lol. if not less.
    back when i was horde, it was arround 50/50 or even 40/60. since i moved ally, its prolly 95/5 now.

its not about multiboxers. its about horde being bad at wg in general. im not saying this becus i hate horde or w/e, i love horde, honestly, but in doing wg on horde side is ALOT harder than doing on alliance side where i can just afk and win it without any walls down..

9. Warmane cant ban us :) we aint doing anything illegal , multiboxing is legal on retail so its legal here as well if you got a nice pc to handle it and a good internet conection anyone can be a multiboxer :)

Except retail and Warmane are two completely different business models, and cannot be compared in any form.

Retail requires a subscription to play the game. In other words, each "multiboxing" account, requires you to pay £10. This means that:
    1. On retail there will be a limit to multiboxers since money is finite
    2. Retail support that model because they make money from player subscriptions.

There is an upper limit to how many characters you can play (e.g. to play with 10 characters simultaneously on retail will cost you £100 per month), whereas Warmane is free.

In other words, you can create 1000 accounts on Warmane as a multiboxer - for absolutely free, whereas Retail this is not possible. Plus, there are disadvantages:

1. The more "multiboxers" there are, the less stable the servers are
    2. "multiboxers" inflate the population; in other words, if there are 10k people online, and 2k are multiboxers, then 2k people cannot interact or communicate with anyone else on the server, which negatively affects the player community.
    3. It isolates player communication; if they can solo a 10-man raid with multi-boxers, that would not ordinarily be possible, then they are giving themselves an advantage, since that level of raid communication will not be necessary.

Post-Edit:

The only way Warmane will change multiboxers is if someone abuses the system; i.e., cause instability to the realm, and being forced to cut down on multiboxing. So, if you want it to go, you have to create a lot of multiboxer accounts, and cause realm instability.
    Edited: September 30, 2017

10. Warmane cant ban us :))
    1st, don't talk out of your butt, it's their server they can do what they like.
    2nd, they choose to allow boxers here, they always have, and it doesn't look like they will change the stance on it any time soon.

So to the OP, QQ threads will be deleted, or closed, , I understand you are new here, however, try the search function of the forums before posting, and while you're at it, look at the rules. So you don't look like you're clueless.

Edit:
    The only way Warmane will change multiboxers is if someone abuses the system; i.e., cause instability to the realm, and being forced to cut down on multiboxing. So, if you want it to go, you have to create a lot of multiboxer accounts, and cause realm instability.
    No, just no... lol, you try that and they will just ban YOU. Don't spread false information. These guys are not stupid.
    Edited: September 30, 2017

11. Except retail and Warmane are two completely different business models, and cannot be compared in any form.

Retail requires a subscription to play the game. In other words, each "multiboxing" account, requires you to pay £10. This means that:
    1. On retail there will be a limit to multiboxers since money is finite
    2. Retail support that model because they make money from player subscriptions.

There is an upper limit to how many characters you can play (e.g. to play with 10 characters simultaneously on retail will cost you £100 per month), whereas Warmane is free.

In other words, you can create 1000 accounts on Warmane as a multiboxer - for absolutely free, whereas Retail this is not possible. Plus, there are disadvantages:

1. The more "multiboxers" there are, the less stable the servers are
    2. "multiboxers" inflate the population; in other words, if there are 10k people online, and 2k are multiboxers, then 2k people cannot interact or communicate with anyone else on the server, which negatively affects the player community.
    3. It isolates player communication; if they can solo a 10-man raid with multi-boxers, that would not ordinarily be possible, then they are giving themselves an advantage, since that level of raid communication will not be necessary.

Post-Edit:

1. you can pay monthly fee with tokens for gold. takes 50 minutes of farming for 1 token with 5 toons. you also get lot of gold from doing quests/farming i would have to do anyway not for gold.

2. they support it because it adds new playstyle to the game

1. the more players there are the less stable the servers are warmane should not allow non-boxers to play here.
    2. at any given time there is around 4000 afk players
    3. you obviously never multiboxed

so the only way to make multiboxing look bad is by organizing hundreds of people and make them purposely grief the server (which is not possible) ?
    you really made a point there.

12. 1st, don't talk out of your butt, it's their server they can do what they like.
    2nd, they choose to allow boxers here, they always have, and it doesn't look like they will change the stance on it any time soon.

So to the OP, QQ threads will be deleted, or closed, , I understand you are new here, however, try the search function of the forums before posting, and while you're at it, look at the rules. So you don't look like you're clueless.

Edit:

No, just no... lol, you try that and they will just ban YOU. Don't spread false information. These guys are not stupid.
    Talk my *** off ?:)) Dude , warmane doesnt ban without a proper reason :) as far as we donated for over 30+ accounts and dont do anything illegal or disrespect warmane staff and the server or any rule brakein we can play without getting banned :) and for Baleroc multiboxing limit doesnt exit on retail i have a friend who runs 300 clients on retail :) or it runned back in cata/mop dont know if he is still around as far as retail gets money they will not put a limit to it ^^

13. Mbxa did you just transfer to alliance??! Haha, my saps are really annoying, aren't they? ;)

14. As somebody that just got out of Wintergrasp...... The muliboxing has to be stopped, or player limited. ( 1 x 4)
    The last Wintergrasp we just played had 4 different players all controlling 10+ chars.
    Vehicles are 1 shotted
    Workshops taken in seconds and groups of players 1 shotted by chain lightning or shadow word pain......
    Its just plain stupid and border line cheating / breaking mechanics that the game isn't design for !

these players are not killable at all....

To warmane staff.....

Please make a horde char come join a wintergrasp and see for yourselves how ridiculous and destroying the game mechanics it is !

15. I'm honestly very envious of the multiboxers. They have the best technology in the world with the patience and skill to be able to pull this off.

12 Last