1. So excited to start playing on LORDAERON x1 this weekend.

Hey Everyone and Warmane staff.

Just wanted to say thanks for creating this realm with x 1 exp for hardcore old school WOW players. When I quit in 2011 I want to say I was very saddened but I could not longer play the game anymore due to WOW devs changing the game so much. I didn't really know about these "vanilla servers" until recently and I have always wanted to go back in time and play the way the game is "meant to be played" in my opinion. I don't know if I am in the minority but I feel that the game is so much more satisfying when you have to earn your status, gear and everything else vs everything handed to you know like in retail. I am hardcore and don't mind the grind and I like the knowledge everyone mostly had to earn their character. When everyone is on an even playing field and doing it x 1 style, it forces you to group up in many cases to complete tasks and gives the real old feel of "community" which is lost in retail now. I am also looking forward to maxing out the video settings to ultra as 7 years later obviously the CPU will have more power to run it with more detail. Today after work will be my first full day I get to jump in the game and I am really looking forward to it. Wow in its original form is a masterpiece in my opinion. Thanks for giving old school WOW players the opportunity to relive WOW in mostly all of its original glory.

2. Sure thing! I hope you have fun!

3. That server was originally planned only for the staff to play and occasionally if someone else also logs in to join I guess but does staff members still play there Mercy ?

4. See you online! If you See Tyrisflair human warrior around say hello, unless you're horde, then you'll get killed!

5. Hijacking this thread for a question as some1 who's gonna start a new there too.

Does the contributor status save you from inactive character purge ?