1. Every single main faction on TBC and WotLK is designed so that you can reach Honored by just quests. Just saying. There isn't a SINGLE time when I've played on a 1x realm that I didn't get all factions to Honored before hitting max level. Of course, you need to do selective questing for this to happen, like completely ignoring BEM and Nagrand, but after 12 years of WoW I've gotten used to this.

Lowering the requirement on Medivh earlier than intended would, thus, be disastrous. It would basically allow players to start doing HCs as soon as they hit 70. Now imagine a blue/green geared 70 that has never done SH, SHH, Steamvaults, SL, BM or all the Tempest Keep dungeons (since those dungeons are 68-70lvl and chances are little that they have done these before 70) joins your HC group. Yeah, nobody wants that.

I could vouch for either a rep increase or a key nerf for Outland. But I really really don't think it's a good idea for Medivh, unless they do it to draw players there (which is not a bad reason, actually).
    Depending on the faction, it is actually recommended to use quests to push your way into revered or exalted, because doing so is faster than grinding mobs or dungeons after a certain point.

Personally, these rep grinds and attunements are what keeps me from playing TBC too much. I still raid 2x a week and then do some extra stuff other than that, but I'm just too busy to have time for some of these things. I feel that the population of the realm would rise a bit if the requirements for the keys dropped and the attunements were nixed.

As for it being potentially disastrous for Medivh, I don't think it would be. It would be easier to get characters started, which Medivh really needs an influx of players if we're going to be honest.

2. As for it being potentially disastrous for Medivh, I don't think it would be. It would be easier to get characters started, which Medivh really needs an influx of players if we're going to be honest.
    Hmmm, in that case, will this be forwarded to the team as a suggestion?

3. Hmmm, in that case, will this be forwarded to the team as a suggestion?
    Would like to know the same :)

4. It's extremely easy to get an alt revered with things. Pointless to increase the amount of bad people in instances.

5. the only way to get people good at running heroics is for them to run heroics,, for the most part (specially with a low pop) to get these rep runs to be able to get heroic keys are not even done with proper group set up, you 1 or 2 overly geared players to help you and everyone runs around like a jackass often with no real tank/ healer or even classes that could fill these roles, often not even full group so i ask how does that help prepare anyone to be good at running heroics? how does something that encourage bad game play keep bad people out of instances?

for new people for the most part have to wait for other to join and level up or someone to make an alt and get to the same point to need these rep runs done, because most people who done this already dont want to do any more at least not for a long while, which becomes a much bigger problem when you dont have the pop and i have seen a few people leave due to that frustration

also you dont have to do any 5 mans to get to revered to get into heroics, but it sure takes the fun out of the game and leveling.. If were not having fun then why are we here

6. It's extremely easy to get an alt revered with things. Pointless to increase the amount of bad people in instances.
    If it's so easy, then why do you think this is a barrier for only "bad people"? You're fooling yourself if you think there aren't already people who aren't good at the game already past that point of reputation, or that the only ones that see it as an inconvenience are "bad" at the game.

the only way to get people good at running heroics is for them to run heroics,, for the most part (specially with a low pop) to get these rep runs to be able to get heroic keys are not even done with proper group set up, you 1 or 2 overly geared players to help you and everyone runs around like a jackass often with no real tank/ healer or even classes that could fill these roles, often not even full group so i ask how does that help prepare anyone to be good at running heroics? how does something that encourage bad game play keep bad people out of instances?

for new people for the most part have to wait for other to join and level up or someone to make an alt and get to the same point to need these rep runs done, because most people who done this already dont want to do any more at least not for a long while, which becomes a much bigger problem when you dont have the pop and i have seen a few people leave due to that frustration

also you dont have to do any 5 mans to get to revered to get into heroics, but it sure takes the fun out of the game and leveling.. If were not having fun then why are we here

Hmmm, in that case, will this be forwarded to the team as a suggestion?
    Already did some time ago.

7. Already did some time ago.
    Cheers Mercy! Glad we have someone on the staff with this viewpoint :)

8. I don't see a problem with reducing it to honored because heroics are rarely ran since it takes less time to get Kara ready than it does to get all 5 keys. Heroic groups just don't happen that much for a server of this size because people usually only do them to attune for SSC and TK.
    It's extremely easy to get an alt revered with things. Pointless to increase the amount of bad people in instances.
    Running 5 instances like 10 times each is not going to make a bad player good because it's just not enough practice.

9. Not everyone lives in their mom's basement like you. :)
    So retail players are people who live in their mom's basements. Alright.

Running 5 instances like 10 times each is not going to make a bad player good because it's just not enough practice.
    Reducing that to "running 0 instances 0 times" won't make it better though.

10. Reducing that to "running 0 instances 0 times" won't make it better though.
    Thank you captain obvious, but you missed the point entirely. It's not very effective at barring bad players as they won't suddenly become good from that grind and they can just get carried in there. What the requirement is effective at is forcing players to grind normals to get rep for the heroics they need for the SSC and TK attunements when they can't get anything else from those normals.

11. So retail players are people who live in their mom's basements. Alright.
    This guy again with his infinite wisdom. There is absolutely no point in having keys require revered at this point. There is no challenge to brainless farming. Stop glorifying this expansion because we are in 2017, not 2007. A very high amount of people who look out for BC servers were the kids who played on retail and they had plenty of time on their hands. Now they don't.

Making alts takes too much time due to this. We're already far enough into the expansion to just start over with another character. Guilds require different specs and nobody makes alts because of the time it takes to put them to use.

Before you come up with some nonsense, let me know your armory. Talking to noobs is pointless so I'd like to know.

12. Shouldn't BT be released by now anyway? It seems appropriate to lower the rep requirement soon, at least according to the timeline.

First 123