1. Fresh Progression Guild

I've been debating for awhile now on what to do. I want the feeling of progressing through all of Wotlk without jumping tiers or raids without previous on farm. I was hoping Warmane would release a new Wotlk server seeing as the current servers are well through progression and have been out for awhile. I am an old molten wow player and It's hard for me to trust a new wotlk server that doesnt have the community warmane does. What's the point in starting a fresh server if it dies within a month. Where did northcraft go? Firefly? Most newly released servers seem to have been taken down already. So this brings me to why I am posting on here.
    I am looking for anyone who is interested in starting a Fresh progression guild, Ideally a 10man core that wants to progress together, and have fun while reliving all of Wotlk without jumping straight to ICC.

Anyone interested reply on here or message me on discord Valyen#4726

2. This idea has been tried multiple times ant lordaeron, icecrown or any other high populated server that has already releasedd icc/rs
    The thing is, without forced progression this never happens, and when it does, it lasts for a little time.
    Even today, if you manage to grab 10 players to run naxx, uld etc, you will eventually do it with 232 gear (i doubt everyone will have the sake to farm a complete gimpy 200 gear for naxx), so whats the point of doing a guild to raid previous content like this? its easier just to pug it, it will work the same.