1. Huge Shout-Out to lStarima

As the title says, Huge Shout-out to lstarima <Shame>. I'm levelling my first toon on a Warmane server...or really just my first Private server actually. I'm levelling as a Tauren Warrior in the Crossroads and lstarima, who is a Human Pally, followed me around, allowed me to first-hit and then insta-killed things for me. It's really awesome that there's people like this that play this game, it's truly experiences like this that make this game memorable and enjoyable for me. Even though I can't thank you through cross-faction chat, I thank you here instead.

Seems like I made the right choice to play here on Warmane.

Cheers,
    Hazzyn

2. Try to keep this positive spirit when you level through frequent PVP zones (Tanaris and upwards really). You'll notice the community is trash in general.

3. Try to keep this positive spirit when you level through frequent PVP zones (Tanaris and upwards really). You'll notice the community is trash in general.
    Couldn't have said it any better. To OP, 'rare' isn't even the word to describe what happened there, however it is extremely admirable of him. +1 to Istarima.