1. Questions about Twinking at 60 - wotlk Icecrown

Hi,

I'm thinking about make me a 60 Twink for first time, so I have some questions to decide what class choice and if its worth. All my questions are PVP related, I don't mind on PVE:

- What items are BIS for 60 Twinks: T3 set, Outland, Heirblooms, other...?

- As 60, caster, even with enough hit rating, I will miss any cast to 66-80 lvl player? And as a melee?

- How much crit or haste I need to get 1% crit/haste at 60?

- Any place where I can test/see what spells have each class at 60?

Thanks in advance :P

2. The T3 sets are made for only one specc of the class so some of them are pretty awfull for certain speccs i. e the Paladin T3 is a pure healing set.
    However the T3 sets are not class bound so a Prot Pala could just use the Warrior T3 for tanking. Or you could just make your own set out of non-tier pieces.

Heirlooms are a bad choice cause the can only be enchanted with weak enchants, leaving you lower stats.

Items with gem sockets from Outland are very powerfull and often superior to epic items from vanilla.

For stats:

14 crit rating = 1 % Crit chance
    10 hit rating = 1 % meele and ranged hit chance
    8 hit rating = 1 % spell hit chance
    10 haste rating = 1% spellhaste

Haste is not found on vanilla items and can only be obtained through gems and enchants.

For the spells you will have to put in some time andtalk to a class trainer and see what you can learn til lvl 60.

3. The T3 sets are made for only one specc of the class so some of them are pretty awfull for certain speccs i. e the Paladin T3 is a pure healing set.
    However the T3 sets are not class bound so a Prot Pala could just use the Warrior T3 for tanking. Or you could just make your own set out of non-tier pieces.

Heirlooms are a bad choice cause the can only be enchanted with weak enchants, leaving you lower stats.

Items with gem sockets from Outland are very powerfull and often superior to epic items from vanilla.

For stats:

14 crit rating = 1 % Crit chance
    10 hit rating = 1 % meele and ranged hit chance
    8 hit rating = 1 % spell hit chance
    10 haste rating = 1% spellhaste

Haste is not found on vanilla items and can only be obtained through gems and enchants.

For the spells you will have to put in some time andtalk to a class trainer and see what you can learn til lvl 60.
    Wow, just the info what I need :P

Thx !!!

4. I'll ask u another question :P

As 60 Twink, as caster, you can kill (hit at least) a 66-80 pj? And as a melee?

thx!

5. As a caster you will rarely hit players of levels 63+ (Tested with Mage), even stacking ****tons of hit. Melees have a better chance, but tested with ~15% hit (Tested with Rogue) I miss on players about level 65+ very often. It used to be easier a long while ago, but things got fixed :).

In conclusion, you'll need luck on your side, especially as a caster.

6. As a caster you will rarely hit players of levels 63+ (Tested with Mage), even stacking ****tons of hit. Melees have a better chance, but tested with ~15% hit (Tested with Rogue) I miss on players about level 65+ very often. It used to be easier a long while ago, but things got fixed :).

In conclusion, you'll need luck on your side, especially as a caster.
    ?????
    I have a warlock with 40 hit and i can hit a lvl 68 with shadowbolts izi pizi

7. ?????
    I have a warlock with 40 hit and i can hit a lvl 68 with shadowbolts izi pizi
    Well warlock's chaos bolt hits ALWAYS and doesnt matter of the level if we speak abour warlocks.Also amoung all casters,warlocks has highest hit raiting.
    As for the hit raiting on melees,if you go TBC gear and stack hit raiting gems/enchants,you will be able to even take of some 80s,wont speak about 70s(they are easy thread).Im speaking from the point of enh shammy,but im suspecting other melee classes will do better too,maybe exept pala or idk.