1. IM play in neltharion in 2015 and 2016, i wonna play in 2017, GO MAKE NELTHARION GREAT AGAIN!!

2. The things I would like for Neltharion, before I come back are the following:
    - Atleast equal the script quality of my current cata server
    - See above
    - fresh start would not be that bad

The issue with advertisement is that you can advertise what you want... but if the competition has a better product at this moment, would you still buy "our" product? (I would with an Alfa Romeo... but eh well). The population numbers on the website already point people in the direction of the door --> people see that cata is way lower than the other servers, what almost yells: "this cata realm is beneath the state of our other realms!".

A free 85 won't help much if the questing is still a bit messy (to get your starting gear), especially some reputations.

Getting some things fixed (pretty much things, but relative not so much) will already help a great deal. Making the leveling experience smoother helps. New players WILL quit when they have a terrible questing experience ("if even quests are like this.. how would endgame be"?). This could be partially tackled by the instant 85.

If warmane succeeds to implement accurate fixes, that are actually needed, I will consider coming back.
    P.s. Toy Train Set is marked as fixed from last changelog... still not working last time I checked :(

Cheers Bull, you are doing a good job. Maybe will see you here in the future.
    Untill then, I will be playing cata somewhere else & WotLK on Icecrown.

3. I believe fresh start is a must if the server wants to get revived, maybe give free lvl 80 characters or something similar, so people wouldn't abuse billion accounts. Obviously as they did in other servers boost respawn times at start just for the huge ammount of people being in the cata zones.

Coins... Yeah this is controversial thing to discuss, but refunding them would be an insane issue, especially once they open marketplace for cata items. People will boost themselves to max gear and dominate arenas and well similar thing happened before after moltdown so no need a huge argument to prove this one.

If u give free lvl 80 boost u can avoid heavy fixes in low level zones, cata zones are pretty well fixed up(got deepholm quests achievement and mount hyjal one too, maybe some phasing issues need to be resolved) tol'vir is working well(to some extent) and no one cares about vashir(u can grab quite a few trinkets there even with most of the bugged quests) so i guess it's good.

What bothers me the most are the dungeons, hell they need A LOT of fixing, raids are meh, kinda ok i guess u can force yourself through most bugs that pop out there, so it's not really an issue(well if u start a new server, also probably progressive, then u gota look into em).

One way or another warmane WILL HAVE to start fixing Cataclysm as people from tbc will go for wotlk and then what? Skip to mop? Choose another server? Well that would make the people go away, and might mean never coming back. Another thing is that they only have one competitor, only one other cataclysm server to choose from, why not just dominate the market and open most complete server yet? Warmane already has shown they make great servers, i doubt a costumer would choose some random unknown server instead of what warmane would offer and now warmane is offering nothing, neltharion is dead it's not an option for a new player

4. New player here, joined days ago because of no free level boost. If they move beyond the servers originally x 1 realm and start adding free character boost I will quit as fast as I joined and will search out another option.

5. I thougt the plan was to implement all the low level fixes like zones, quests, dungeons and raids to all higher expansions since you would use the same core and it would be just copypaste.
    Well I read something like this when WOTLK opening was happening and thought this would help Neltharion sooo much since new players would have a bug free experience at least until 80.

Also all the old transmog and all achievements would work from past expansions.

Was this found out to be not possible or why are we still waiting for that day?
    I‘m asking because I don‘t know about the issues and I‘m still thinking it would be a great improvement.

6. I thougt the plan was to implement all the low level fixes like zones, quests, dungeons and raids to all higher expansions since you would use the same core and it would be just copypaste.
    Well I read something like this when WOTLK opening was happening and thought this would help Neltharion sooo much since new players would have a bug free experience at least until 80.

Also all the old transmog and all achievements would work from past expansions.

Was this found out to be not possible or why are we still waiting for that day?
    I‘m asking because I don‘t know about the issues and I‘m still thinking it would be a great improvement.
    Fixing the zones or thelvling wont bring 1k people to a server. Cause who cares about the journy 1to80 especially on a private server.

7. Hello people,

I would like to start this with a big THANK YOU for your immense contribution to this thread. Many people agreed to the idea and we even got new ideas and suggestions to improve the realm. Thank you very much.

I received the confirmation that this thread has brought a lot of attention and has been "discussed at the highest level" recently. We don't know yet if a decision will be taken and if that decision will be a good one for us all. We can say that we have been heard and now we can hope that we will be rewarded for our efforts. We all love this game, we all love this specific expansion ; let's fight for it.

Thanks again to every contributors. Let's keep this thread updated.

WE ARE NOT DONE YET!
    FOR NELTHARION!!

8. yessssssssssssssssss +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111
    We need cata server with good population again :D

9. Sounds good... i was feeling disappointed because my thread (missing devlog one at cata forum) didn't get a response from a Staff member after months... just from Mercy - moderator... i hope they start to make something with cata realm, make a brand new one or something... i wanted to clear CATA content with prot warr also... :) but CTC cap was/is bugged since cata release from Molten time... at Legion me and Deams (Deamia / Lunamoonfeng / Miniyuriko ) got bored from the game... :) but we want to return to Warmane Cata... :) Peoples were actually not a braindead at private servers... Retail is a bad "joke"... :/ Every 1-2year easyer and easyer expansion khmm "contents" coming out... feeling too much repetitive... :/ if they open a PVP oriented server without PVE items that would be good also for the community... :) we could make the hype instead of Warmane if things like this happens... :)

PS: IF radical changes happens from the Staff & Developer SIDE like at the "opening event" of BC / WOTLK then you could see Cata and MOP also strive and prosper... ;) If you would fix 2000 bugs under 1 month you could make CATA & MOP GLORIOUS!!!... (when CATA was released after the data was stolen... there was 0 progression at the realm at all... Peoples got their coins and went straight to DS HC... and after the server get abandoned... peoples left also...)
    Edited: October 5, 2017 Reason: PS

10. Fixing the zones or thelvling wont bring 1k people to a server. Cause who cares about the journy 1to80 especially on a private server.
    Well I care. Haven't seen your suggestion btw.

I support a reopening from Neltharion. But only if the important things get fixed and we can test them on the live realm until the community says: "this is the core we want to restart with".

11. Been here since 24th sept 2013. The realm personally is my favourite to see it decline is unfortunate but not unexpected. An influx of players would be welcome but we top tier geared players tend to dominate BattleGrounds and the titans of PvE are less than accepting when it comes to allowing lesser geared individuals in on raids (Not all of you, just a substantial amount requiring achievements). Some kind of enticement would benefit the realm a bit seeing as most are opting for other realms. To ask for a system that picks out skill/connects lesser geared players with lesser geared players would be too much considering the amount of effort needed to put into doing that, however - the playerbase themselves could improve the experience of newcomers simply by assisting them in raids and gearing.

Neltharion is currently more like a family or friend base - everyone who remains (majority) is aware of other players that have also been there for a quite large amount of time - i recognized Horribul afterall, new players might feel a bit.. Out of place in such an environment but i wholeheartedly hope for a jump in Cataclysms playerbase.

*Sidenote* Do understand that many individual players actually join for sheer fact that Warmane tries to give as retail an experience as possible and alterations to that 'retail like' experience may actually have the opposite of the intended effect, a lot of people join to have that sense of achievement for gearing and the like, it's a mark of pride - some may feel a free boost would cheapen that.

-Saddredhood
    Edited: October 6, 2017

12. Sorry guys if you were here after the molten wow wipe happened neltharion was absolutely packed with PVP'ers and PVE'ers it really was a joy to play on the server and i can say some one my best gaming moments game from this server a year on from then every top tier guild cleared everything i can safely say i did get some realm firsts kill too which is awesome hehe. A year on from then when everything got cleared thats when a lot of bugs came apparent and trust me lads we complained a lot ! The most game breaking one is where mastery was bugged on fire mages and they could literally 1 shot bosses with the soulshifter vortex and how the 2pc rouge fl hc was bugged they would solo alyz. Salute to the people still standing for this server but its really pointless. Rip Neltharion :(

13. One possible solution would be to let the community fix the bugs themselves and on Warmanes side assign someone to do code reviews.

14. Curious what the fix is going to be, probbaly a reset/new server with a strict donator store so people cant instant buy bis weapons and gear.

I think a free char boost would help alot to once the new server is here or atleast something to help people start playing fast.

First 12345 ... Last