1. Solution for Neltharion's low population

Greetings,

as most of you already know, Neltharion's state is becoming critical. The game is nearly unplayable at night time, which is very bad for the actual players like me that care about the realm's health. I would like to suggest some ideas that, in my opinion, would benefit Neltharion a lot and wouldn't take a lot of job to Warmane's developpers. This would be a win/win solution.

It is overall very simple : my main idea would be to allow new accounts to get ONE free lv85 character on Neltharion. The main goal would obviously be to bring new players ; no leveling needed, people would be more interested into trying Cataclysm that way. Why would it benefit Warmane you ask? Well, from my experience (I've been playing Cataclysm for aproximatively 5 years), people with no actual gear tend to donate more (mostly for weapons or trinkets because PvE HC gear plays a big role in both PvP/PvE) and it would revive Neltharion's Auction House and, at the same time, the coin's marketplace on website.

If giving away a free 85 character doesn't feel good to Warmane, maybe giving a free vicious set (that would not revive the economy as much as a free character, though) or anything else that would benefit NEW players could be good. Neltharion's state is near critical and it is now the time to react. Giving things is not that hard. It would be like an investment. Trust your good old loyal players, help us to help you. Many of us are ready to help newcommers by giving free gear.

We could talk about that promised Tol Barad from more than a year ago or those poor updates we get, but I don't think that it actually is the main problem here. I think Warmane should promote Cataclysm a bit since it has become very very low populated. Exceptional situations require exceptional solutions ; I know it's not Warmane-like to give away things like that, but maybe it's now the time to change that. Let's say for about a month, just to see what we can get from that.

Thank you for your time.

From the most loyal and dedicated Neltharion player Warmane ever had,
    Horribull.

2. +1

Nelth needs some attention - its about time.

3. you have my voice gentlemen, we can do this!

4. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support. It means a lot to me! Together we can move things!

I know I shouldn't ask for a reply on a suggestion thread, but GMs/Mods, please hear and answer our call!!

Spoiler: Show
    Don't take that as an asking for an actual reply I know it's against the rules

5. you guys rly cant accept the fact that realm is dead and cant be revived , stop trying , move on bruuuh , every hour you make new thread trying to bring attention , clearly no one gives a **** so .... gl , only 5 of you

6. Legooooooooooo booooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss !!!!! +++++++++

7. you guys rly cant accept the fact that realm is dead and cant be revived , stop trying , move on bruuuh , every hour you make new thread trying to bring attention , clearly no one gives a **** so .... gl , only 5 of you
    thanks buddy, we appreciate your support. and we love you too <3

8. +1
    come on devs, react.
    gj horribull.

9. Its time to make Neltharion great again, like the good old days.
    The comunity has finally come together to fix something important.
    Edited: October 1, 2017

10. I think they're great ideas, but Warmane tends to stay away from giving away free incentives. I think the realm just needs a bit of good old advertising. I'm not entirely sure why there isn't any.

Whatever we can do to help I'm all ears. I'd love to see some sort of incentive package for playing cata, whatever that may be.

+1 Bull

-- Karra
    Edited: October 1, 2017 Reason: Typo :P

123 ... Last