1. nicetry/10

Pretty sure mol10 wouldn't spend time and resources to reset the realm or create a new fix. They could offer level 85 boosts, but who wants to jump into a realm that's on it's last legs?

Don't get me wrong, I loved Cataclysm, but it's gone now. Sadly. At least Neltharion still has a close-knit and close community, something the realms here don't have. But yeah.

2. So, total noob here. I haven't played since back before WOTLK was released, or maybe just at the start of it. Life happens, etc. and just as I wanted to come back WoW lost millions of subscriptions in that big crash and I "LOL Nope'd" away. Coming back again purely because of what I've heard about Warmane. I plan to play WOTLK since it's so heavily recommended but I am still interested in some of the Cataclysm content. As a fairly strict PVE player, is Neltharion worth starting fresh on right now or should I just wait until this is settled and a potential player draw is done up? If it is done at all.

Forgive any stupidity, it's been a very long time.
    Edited: October 9, 2017

3. I am still interested in some of the Cataclysm content. As a fairly strict PVE player, is Neltharion worth starting fresh on right now or should I just wait until this is settled and a potential player draw is done up?
    stick with wotlk for now, atleast until neltharion gets relaunched(if that happens) or if u really want to raid neltharion go alliance(more players) get some friends and do it, but it's pretty tough for new players as there is a lack of people that do dungeons anymore

4. I played since the beginning of the show on warmane after 5 months that I was absent from the game back and I'm a dead server ... and I'm totally sorry about all this. but boys and now that you stop dreaming neltharion will never come back as it once was. you can study each strategy to call people but it's late .. people have been done on another server, or they've stopped, or moved to woltk or tbc. to relive that old school fragrance ... the counters speak clear ... as people log in on the game as well as on the forum ..

I think it's time to commemorate Neltharion as it should be ..

Ps: In this small message I felt optimistic lol.

5. Best solution imo would be relaunch, refund 50% coins and give free one lvl 85 char with starter gear.

6. +11111111 Bull. Thanks for your love of this server, mate, really thanks !

7. +1 for transmog bug reimplementation.

8. Hello people!

Few weeks after this thread, I decided to make an advertising video for Neltharion! I think it would help us a LOT of everyone could share it (any facebook page related to WoW, other private servers, any WoW group, etc.) so we can show them what our good realm has to offer!

It's not that long so, please, take a few minutes of your day to help Neltharion and leave a like/comment and, most of all, SHARE IT!

It's not too late, we can bring new players with that.

Spoiler: Show
    It's not an official advertising video, it has been made entirely by me so the quality is not the very best but I put a lot of efforts and time in this.

9. Fully fixed meanwhile you can't complete a 5 man on icecrown without some bug or getting kicked out of the dungeon.

I better move to cataclysm. /s

10. Fully fixed meanwhile you can't complete a 5 man on icecrown without some bug or getting kicked out of the dungeon.

I better move to cataclysm. /s
    I do dungeons a lot on icecrown and only 2 dungeons are bugged, last boss in azjol nerub and last boss in halls of reflection. The dungeon finder itself is also kinda broken when it comes to replacing players. But it isnt as bad as you explain it.

It would be much better if all the cata characters were transfered to Mists Of Pandaria since all the devs simply have given up on cataclysm. Since many people spent a lot of coins, some kind of refund or compensation would be nice.

11. I do dungeons a lot on icecrown and only 2 dungeons are bugged, last boss in azjol nerub and last boss in halls of reflection. The dungeon finder itself is also kinda broken when it comes to replacing players. But it isnt as bad as you explain it.

It would be much better if all the cata characters were transfered to Mists Of Pandaria since all the devs simply have given up on cataclysm. Since many people spent a lot of coins, some kind of refund or compensation would be nice.
    There's as much of a chance of that as AT VIPs getting our 15 euros back.

12. just set the realm to x20 again, take a couple hours to max level so its no big deal playing on it.

13. Just started playing on Cata server...or any private server about a month ago. i brought 7 people with me to the horde side. I would love to see more people on this server, but im afraid if you just reboot the server half of my family wont play anymore...i though perhaps merging characters from Cata server to the Mists servers to help both. Either way i would hate to see it die ...i just got started again.

First ... 23456 Last