1. 1) relaunch the realm, full wipe
    2) no instant lvl 85 for at least 2 -3 weeks, instead give donors full heirloom set on one character of their choice
    3) add gradual content
    4) add missing content and script missing raid bosses or improve/repair current ones (Nefarian N and hc, Atramedes hc, Council hc, etc)
    5) script legendary quests
    Edited: November 15, 2017

2. 1) relaunch the realm, full wipe
    2) no instant lvl 85 for at least 2 -3 weeks, instead give donors full heirloom set on one character of their choice
    3) add gradual content
    4) add missing content and script missing raid bosses or improve/repair current ones (Nefarian N and hc, Atramedes hc, Council hc, etc)
    No donor would ever want their character to be wiped. People are selfish. Other than that, I'm up for the idea.

3. Im with Molten/Warmane since start of realms. After few years I made this forum acc. As one of the oldest players here I must say that Idea to give Nelth new life is more then good! I hope devs will see benefits. Lot of ppl say Cata is bad but I really like it and after reading all this posts I can see I'm not alone. I hope devs will stop making steps backwards with expansions and start to make steps forward making new expansions, enable charr expansion transfers, revive realms etc...

Sorry for long post, you have my vote mate! Make change!

All best and good luck!

4. What would make me start to play the realm would be instant lvl 85 and some PvP starter gear just like it is on Blackrock. I remember before wipe we had a server called Warsong which was instant 85 PvP realm, and I used to play there ALLOT. But ofc it doesnt only have to be a PvP realm they could do the same with PvE gear as the PvP gear and give some low ilvl PvE gear to get started for those who wish to PvE. More people would probably try to play on it if they had a fun start, and I'm not saying they should wipe old characters, old loyal players of the realm should ofc keep their stuff.

5. Just relaunch it and Neltharion will be 10k+ again. Everyone is bored and want something new.

6. man i want old cata x3 server ,no instant 85, give us RDF, and i will move instant from icecrown

7. This Noob Bull wanna make Fata and Nelth great when he keep ignoring and gkick people bcuz his GF hurt him irl...

8. i say just increase rates, why does a realm with 200 people need a relaunch?

9. Because noone wants to start on a server where you have full DS HC gear. and rest of us not even blues.

10. Start a new realm (10x rates perhaps). Make sure the quests work at least while lvling cos thats what ppl gonna do until endgame.

When the max lvl pop grows to a good number with some endgame under the belt, consider merging with nelth to form 1 realm, like Icecrown (call it Sargeras for old times sake :P).

Btw a 1x realm would be nice but not part of the suggestion.
    Edited: November 22, 2017 Reason: avoiding misunderstandings

11. I doubt you'll even be able to reach max level on 1x without grinding, considering the amount of bugged quests on Cata. And even if they all work, I doubt it will have a population higher than MoP's.

I would only advocate for 1x if it is for the Cata zones and if they all work perfectly blizzlike.

12. Noone will play if they put x100 now.
    A fresh start would get more players from our servers, and other private servers for sure.

13. I'm very interested in the idea and I apollo this completely, tasting is my favorite expansion and I've been thinking about playing for a while, but seeing few people I have not been encouraged, I've been on the server since 2012 since I was molten and opened its tasting kingdom, I hope some solution.

Greetings from Colombia.

14. End the current server and start a new one. Refund a portion of the coins players have spent and perhaps allow achievements etc to be transferred to the new realm. For something must be done.

15. I wish that warmane staff say something about this...

First ... 3456 Last