1. Suggestion: Vendor Tier 1 (TBC)

Why don't make players easy leveling from level 60 to 70? A lot of people doesn't give some attention to dungeons.. so i suggest to create a vendor in Hall at Stormwind and in Valley of Wisdom in Orgrimmar with tier 1 items to make a easy life.

What it helps?
    It helps to do easy leveling and all players will have a little bit more item level thank 1,500 at level 70 with thiis vendors. We aren't retail server to make things look like them.
    It will increase the player population and will motivate players to stay online.

Another one reason...
    Tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 isn't played here and we can get a little bit of Vanilla fun here. Please be patient and answer to me!

Thank you for giving attention to this, Molten team!

2. My opinion:
    1. Leveling from 60 to 70 is already easy.
    2. This would even more decrease the need for people to do Hellfire dungeons etc, making that content less available for players who want to do it.
    3. If you do some SMV or Netherstorm quests you should be 2000 Gearscore in a day.
    4. You can buy tier 1 in the Warmane store with coins should you want it so badly. This way you also support the server, your idea is in conflict with the server store.

3. My opinion:
    1. Leveling from 60 to 70 is already easy.
    2. This would even more decrease the need for people to do Hellfire dungeons etc, making that content less available for players who want to do it.
    3. If you do some SMV or Netherstorm quests you should be 2000 Gearscore in a day.
    4. You can buy tier 1 in the Warmane store with coins should you want it so badly. This way you also support the server, your idea is in conflict with the server store.
    It can make to buy tier 2 or tier 3 from store.. things can be changed! Let's make something for players who don't want to give money to play. :)
    Or soon will be tier 4 in shop after Black Temple comes. It's just ideas. Thanks for your opinion! :D

4. Tier 1 would, frankly speaking, be a waste of your resources to purchase.

While visually appealing, they were questionably itemized in many cases, being tailored to a style of play in Vanilla WoW that was a more robust experience (i.e. the items provided low levels of many stats for hybrids, rather than a high level of a few desirable stats for a particular specialization; or it just outright presumed that druids and priests would be healers, and warriors would be tanks, etc.). This does not translate well into the TBC expansion style of play.

You would be MUCH better off spending 20 minutes finding a green item from Outland than purchasing a Tier 1 item from a vendor.