1. Nobody knows, nobody cares.
    Thanks ****** appreciate the answer

2. I've been compiling the outcome of every BG I've played in since 2006. And the answer to your question is : Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

3. You do not need to add an apostrophe before the final, "s," in every word. If in doubt, do not use an apostrophe. Consult this info-graphic for further details: https://thumbnails-visually.netdna-s...9c5b_w1500.jpg

To address your inquiry: it has been my observation the the Horde of Outland win battlegrounds more-regularly than do the Alliance. Victory trends can vary wildly based on the time of day and the day of the week (from which I infer that many Alliance players are younger or otherwise schedule-restricted).

As well, the Alliance's member-numbers, which very recently equaled those of the Horde, are fresh. That is, the average Horde player on Outland is better-geared than the average Alliance player.

If you find a group of friends who work well together and communicate, you should have a good time and win reliably enough.

EDIT1: Reduced sass in punctuation aside.
    Edited: October 2, 2017 Reason: EDIT1: Reduced sass in punctuation aside.

4. Horde do not win more then alliance do. The team that outnumbers the other faction at the start of the bg will 90% of the time and the reason its not 100% is because you have to deal with bg jumpers.

I have had so many games in eots, ab, av and wsg that has started undermanned and hardly ever even.

5. Week has made big change on bg win ratios. From last 50 bg's that i've played, 10 was won by Horde, not counting those that i visited briefly while surfing bg's that was close to lose, like eots/ab 1800-100 for Alliance favor.
    Maybe the faction change has done so big difference, dunno. Atm it's very hard and time consuming to gear up with honor on Horde side, but nothing last forever i hope :P

6. why, its always the faction youre not playing thats winning more bgs :^]

7. from personal experience, alliance wins 90% of bgs

8. from personal experience, alliance wins 90% of bgs
    yea kind of

9. Alliance wins most of the times GMT+2 from 18:00 to 2:00 the time I can only play and this is bull****.