1. Autumn Bonus

Apparently we are now getting 10-40% extra coins for donations.
    Are they random?

Or does only a 300€ donation grant you 40%?

2. It's not random, it's based on the amount.

3. It's not random, it's based on the amount.
    Well, which amount gets what bonus?

100€ = 30%?
    300€ = 40%?

4. If you click donate then go to the pay screen it shows the pricing and what bonus coins youre getting

5. I think those are the standard bonus coins you get, but not the "Autumn Bonus" which they just announced on their main website.

6. Is there any information as in how long the offer is going to alst as I am getting paid on 13th of Octomber and I would like to benefit from that.

Kind regards,
    Optimistul

7. I for one doesn't really understand either.
    For instance. the 100€ would normally give 100+35, now I would get (100+35)*1,35 = 182,25 coins?

8. I for one doesn't really understand either.
    For instance. the 100€ would normally give 100+35, now I would get (100+35)*1,35 = 182,25 coins?
    No. The values you see on the donation panels already include the bonus.

9. but the bonuses that are shown in donations do not take into account the degree of donor? in the sense 135 coins with the autumnal bonus plus need to add my bonus by donating so much? 135 + 10%?

10. No. The values you see on the donation panels already include the bonus.
    I think this should be looked into. I was going to donate, until I did a comparison.

It's not random, it's based on the amount.
    You might want to check into the accuracy of this, I checked 3 of my accounts,
    1 Contributor 1 Supporter, and 1 Exalted.

They were all the same amount on the donation page, with the exception on the $100.00 donation was 135, vs the 134 on the exalted account, so 1000 vs 250 matched up on total bonuses? . So it either is random, or the "Autumn bonuses" are calculated after.

Edit: Or supporter - exalted gets close to 40%?
    Edited: October 9, 2017

11. The Autumn promotion only increases the amount of Bonus Coins you receive from a donation which is displayed clearly within the widget.

Extra Coins from an accounts donation rank cannot be listed within the donation widget due to current technical limitations. It's applied after a donation is submitted & is also only applied to the base value of a donation -- Base value + donation rank% + Bonus Coins.

For example, a 100 Euro donation submitted from account with the Supporter rank (5%) would receive 100 + 5% + 35 ( Bonus Coins ) = 140 Coins

& previously, a 100 Euro donation awarded 18 Bonus Coins.

12. Is this promotion still active? Because when I want to donate 100 Euro i still would receive 118 coins instead of 135...

13. Yeah it's not active anymore. Not really sure why it would only last less than 2 weeks.

14. Was the Autumn bonus taken out before it's due date? When was it suppose to start-end? Thank you.