1. 5 box Hunter TBC

I started boxing 5 hunters.
    Would like to hear your thoughts on this(il still box 5 hunters tho for kicks ).

Pro's:

5 stuns under robbin
    5 concussive stuns under robbin
    5 pets under bm can decimate person in 3 sec.
    5 viper stings can oom person in 8 sec rendering it useless..
    41 yard range meaning nobody in tbc can touch you range wise.
    No spells usage,meaning multishot/arcane shot are all instants dealing heavy dmg with combined hunter mark.
    5 immolation trap/frost trap can pretty much disable melee.
    Feign death is quite useful.
    Trueshot aura applies to all hunters meaning they gain even more atk power.
    Farming is extremely hyper easy with no down time.
    Does not require pve gear to be effective.

Cons:

No healing.
    No revival,meaning if one hunter dies you have to move to spirit ress.
    Dead zone vunerable to melees n casters.
    Cant solo dungeons on its own (perhaps)

Additional info

Adding a paladin to 4 bm would aid a kings buff.
    A ressurect.
    Aura for mount speed.
    A 15 sec instant heal.
    A dispell for ccs.
    Edited: October 1, 2017

2. I believe 5 BM hunters could totally solo most dungeons, Pet heal is really strong in TBC and their damage would be high enough that I don't believe the pet would die. Even if 1 pet dies, there are 4 more tanks to take over. I have legitimately had both tanks die in a 10 man raid in TBC with no Brez available, and seen a BM pet tank it. So I don't believe the issue lies there as long as they are all beast mastery.

If you went Engineering on one or more of the hunters, you could always use the shock knife or whatever it is in TBC to have a small chance at a res.

The dead zone does pose an issue when combatting melee characters, but with a lot of traps it would make it quite a bit easier. Also, I have PVPd in TBC with a good number of points in the Survival tree, which just gives you added immobilize to melee characters if you're planning on going straight PVP.

While on horde there is no heal, if you had Draenei hunters, they at least have that small HoT combined with FA you should be able to at least heal a little bit. Considering Draenei can cast the HoT on the same person, that could potentially be enough if one hunter is being focused.

As to the res problem, I don't know if there is a solution. I can't remember if TBC engineering had the ability to shock people to life. I know WOTLK had the survival knife, but I swear there was a lower level version of it that I used in TBC. If all 5 hunters were Engineers and each had that item, there is almost a 100% chance to rez with 4 of them. Though still not guaranteed.

3. U could add a Rshami to combine bestial wrath with BL and u have Tremor against fear.

I guess the main problem with this setup is the huge dead zone. As far as I know in TBC range attacks require more distance to the opponent than in Wotlk.
    If the opponents are smart they will all run in melee range and spam aoe dmg such as arcane explosion, etc.
    As long as they stick to ur as,s only ur pets can deal dmg and I guess a single healer is able to outheal that dmg.
    On wotlk u can use disengage+trap root to get distance to the opponents and snipe them down before they come back in melee range.
    On TBC hunter has nearly nothing to kite opponents so once they are in melee range u have to completly rely on the dmg of ur pets.
    Edited: October 2, 2017

4. Dont forget that person is oom in roughly 8 sec. :)

They need to come to me to dead zone me,with 5 pets,5 arcane shots all instnats and 5 flame strike traps its really hard.The only problem lies in ress and self healing i guess.Shaman with BL for 5s i guess that could really work well for decimation of people in under 4 sec,since 4 bm with bl and agi totems etc could really tear apart anythign(even 1 is dangerous let alone 4).

Lets hear more opinions.

5. Dont forget that person is oom in roughly 8 sec. :)

They need to come to me to dead zone me,with 5 pets,5 arcane shots all instnats and 5 flame strike traps its really hard.The only problem lies in ress and self healing i guess.Shaman with BL for 5s i guess that could really work well for decimation of people in under 4 sec,since 4 bm with bl and agi totems etc could really tear apart anythign(even 1 is dangerous let alone 4).

Lets hear more opinions.
    Tell your woman I'm coming to lunch today. Leave those 5 bms hunters aside. )))))))

6. Trololo there aint no fish in da house!

7. Dont forget that person is oom in roughly 8 sec. :)
    Only if nobody of the opponents is able to dispell poison effects. If they can u have to use the scorpion pet.

In 5s I guess the setup would work good against lower rated opponents. I assume that smart opponents would just run in melee range and aoe u down.
    The pets might deal some crazy burst but I don't think the pets alone are able to kill anything when there are 1-2 healer in the opponent team.

On the other hand I have seen some high rated 3s teams playing 1 bm hunter and double heal so bm hunter seem to deal really some crazy dmg. Not sure how they will perform in s3 and s4 gear though.

8. I goofed around with TBC hunter teams back in the day, and they definitely required a change in the way you handled melee and multiple opponents.

For example, once an opponent gets into melee range, and inside your deadzone, your natural tendency is to try to kite them, but if you kite in the opposite direction of a secondary/ranged opponent, your non-master toons end up facing away from the secondary/ranged target, leaving them pretty much useless (facing away from secondary target, with primary in deadzone).

Without IWT, you have to get in the habit of minimizing your kiting, and when you do kite, kite towards your secondary targets without closing the gap too far to keep your toons facing in a direction where they're keeping up damage and CC and let your pets deal with whomever is in your deadzone.

Breaking follow on your slave toons intentionally to try to kite the melee far enough away with your master to get them out of your slaves' deadzone could help alleviate the melee pressure a bit, but also turned into a clusterf*ck pretty quickly, particularly if there was melee closing in on the slaves.

9. Just to add

Ferocious Inspiration stacks meaning we get added 15 % more dmg (not a bug,wowhead comments indicate its normal thing,same as in shaman wrath stacking).
    So most likely i will go with 5x ravager for maxout dps or some pet that has crazy damage.

If anyone knows if hunter haste scales to pet haste as well would be valuable and if armor penetration passes to pet armor penetration would be valuable.
    Also if some1 knows if pet inherits complete crit from hunter.

Lv 67 soon,3 more levels then we will test out dmg.

Also at lv 32 i took 25% of lv 70.At lv 41 i nearly killed lv 70 rogue.At lv 64 i killed 2x rogue lv 70 with only 1 hunter dead.

Remains to be seen how it will be at 70 but smart idea versus shaman multiboxers is >stack nature resist>go with aspect of wild>profit.
    Incredible portion of damage negated/ressited from shamans.

10. As far as I know the pet doesn't benefit from its master haste and arp.
    It scales with Stam, AP, armor, resistance and resilience.
    If u have a shami with BL the pet should also get the BL buff though.

Does aspect of the wild also stack?

11. Without IWT, you have to get in the habit of minimizing your kiting, and when you do kite, kite towards your secondary targets without closing the gap too far to keep your toons facing in a direction where they're keeping up damage and CC and let your pets deal with whomever is in your deadzone.

Breaking follow on your slave toons intentionally to try to kite the melee far enough away with your master to get them out of your slaves' deadzone could help alleviate the melee pressure a bit, but also turned into a clusterf*ck pretty quickly, particularly if there was melee closing in on the slaves.
    Against melee opponents it might work to spread the hunters in a cross formation and use the quest item "Gor'drek's Ointment" to face the opponents.

In case u are ally there is also a quest item to face opponents: http://www.wowhead.com/item=13289/egans-blaster
    Downside is that u have to equip it in ur totem slot to use it.
    Edited: October 9, 2017

12. Aspect of wild does not stack but nature resist on pet and wild should equal roughly 220 nature resist.Which is still alot when facing boxing shamans and force only pets to go after em.

With current gear score 1.4 i soloed 4 people with not much trouble,still i can imagine what happens when i get fully geared.
    Shaman will most likely be used from outside source for 5s/pocket healer for bg with added shaman.

I am mostly pleased how setup works.Still alot of thing to work out.Will take some time to gear em up .) Good thing is that dwarf racial also adds 10% armor to pet!

Patience and time makes perfect :)

With really good gear i can prolly 1 shot anything that comes my way since range is 41 yard.
    Especially clothies with 5x aimed shot with connccusive/pet stun.

This is my build

http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000

13. Sounds promising.
    Record some PvP scenes when u are geared. Would love to see that in action.

I also multibox 4 hunter on Blackrock from time to time and surprisingly MM is even more bursty than BM on Wotlk.

14. SO, any news or feedbacks on 5 x hnters? :D

15. Currently rolling 5x bm but orc so will take a bit while ,tho it sounds even more promising with setup i got in mind.

12 Last