1. Oh okay, im asking cause i got my orcs to lvl 20 and gave up realising it will take4k gold just to get flying on them. So i wonder :D i have 5 druids and its kidna painfull but worth. Want shamans tho

2. Hunters can stomp prettty much any setup if you notice them coming (which shoudnt be too hard).Not to mention hunters when they get good geared (orc specifically) can demolish people in split seconds with pets(especially under BM) and considering ferocious inspiration stacks plus orc racial and added pet damage,the damage can be ultra insane(unhealable) plus arcane shots>5 dispells without added gcd.

You get the math.

3. Meh whatever.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

4. Hunters can stomp prettty much any setup if you notice them coming (which shoudnt be too hard).Not to mention hunters when they get good geared (orc specifically) can demolish people in split seconds with pets(especially under BM) and considering ferocious inspiration stacks plus orc racial and added pet damage,the damage can be ultra insane(unhealable) plus arcane shots>5 dispells without added gcd.

You get the math.
    How do you do in PVE, can u clean heroics?
    im leveling my hutners now tho os i wonder.
    EDIT: never mind, at level 45 i realised what im up with :D
    Edited: February 26, 2018

5. C.U.N.T GM small penis (your mommy must be proud of a feggit like you)

First 12