1. [H] <Struggle Snuggle> Real progression raiding

Hello All! <Struggle Snuggle> is a relatively fresh progression raiding guild. We are focusing on clearing all of the 10-man content that WotLK has available while using content appropriate gear. Our philosophy is that all of us are playing on a nostalgic server, so why skip all the content and cheat your way to ICC? We want to re-experience Wrath the way it was meant to be played. We have cleared Nax10 and OS. We are waiting to fill out our team and clear Nax again before we head into Ulduar.

So far we have a pretty reliable 7 man team. We are missing three DPS. All DPS classes are currently welcome, but we would definitely like a hunter. Our current setup is: Paladin Tank, Death Knight Tank, Shaman Healer, Druid Healer, Retribution Paladin, Warlock, and Boomkin.

Our current raid times are 7:00PM PST/10:00PM EST/2:00AM ST Friday and Saturday. We are a predominately North American guild. We're pretty social and all of us have the same mindset that at the end of the day, we're just playing a video game, trying to have fun among friends.

If you have any inquiries, reply here, PM me, or Whisper/Mail Sanitylost or any of my following officers: Hoecat, Zerudo, and Talender

I am looking forward to hearing from anyone that is interested in this post. We are really just focusing on 10man raiding, but depending on the popularity of a North American Weekend night progression raiding guild, we would totally be up for 25man raiding.

2. We now have ten members. We are still looking for more as we need substitutes for our main team. Once again if we can get enough, we would love to raid 25man also.

3. I have a fresh 80 hunter. Needs to gear up in heroics a lot before ready to do Nax though.
    Edited: October 9, 2017

4. Still looking for new members. We would really benefit from finding a player who would like to mainly DPS, but would also be okay with gearing and switching to a Tank or healing offspec, for weeks that our tanks and healers cannot make it.