1. Progress TBC with us!

Hey guys, we're a group of 5 people who recently joined this server. We're looking to progress to end game content, and are looking for any others who may not have their own groups that want to play with others (like the game is meant to be). Respond here if you're interested!

2. Current endgame content is 25-man though, at least until ZA gets added next year, if you consider that "end-game", so I'd you just join a guild instead :D

3. Add. Gyla. Female human rogue. Joined server yesterday, lvl 23 atm. Age 33, EU. Would Love to game with you guys :)

4. Add. Gyla. Female human rogue. Joined server yesterday, lvl 23 atm. Age 33, EU. Would Love to game with you guys :)
    I think they are on horde side. If you need help with anything hit me up online Deacon.

5. I am still in the process of leveling (only 24) but would be very interested. I'm in North America so don't know if our times would sync.

ign: Starbuxs
    Edited: October 6, 2017

6. I am still in the process of leveling (only 24) but would be very interested. I'm in North America so don't know if our times would sync.

ign: Starbuxs

Yo, hop on the discord https://discord.gg/UuZyTEA Most of us are from the US, but I'm from EU! We're horde-side!