1. Looking to Multibox, seems Isoboxer crack is not working anymore, any options

Hello, anything apart isoboxer is usable to multibox, i want to tryout 4ret+dk team :)

2. the crack will always work. it was originally made to be used on win7, it does not work on win 10.

other viable option is Hot Key Net.

3. isoboxer is working, but isoboxer server is not accepting any random username or passwords, so wow is not launching at all and i have 127.0.0.1 auth1.lavishsoft.com
    127.0.0.1 auth2.lavishsoft.com in hosts setuped, and it gives always the Attending Connection. Error code (0=Success): 10054 some code and it just wont start wow

4. If you don't mind learning some coding, you can always try out HotKeyNet. There are some decent guides out there and some decent information here to get you started. It is less user friendly than ISBoxer so beware of that. You will have to rely more on macros from what I understand (I'm just getting into multiboxing and have started with HKN.
    Plus it's free!

5. Im kinda strugle to find some simple guides for 5 player setup, i want to try dk+4x ******in :) Are there any guides for this setup ? and where are the guides to look for the hotkeynet ?

6. If you go to the post directly below this one, there is some code there. Just look at the comment that I quoted. There is one for just 5-man, one for 5-man in raids, and one for 10-man (I think).

There is some tweaking needed (such as your monitor size), and a bit about your accounts. But it's not too bad to get into. I've actually been trying to get into contact with Mythal, but he hasn't been on since 2015. He knew how to do everything in HKN.

7. isBoxer still works so long as you are NOT running Windows 10 Anniversary Edt. Roll back to Windows 10 retail and configure it not to install the update.

https://pureinfotech.com/prevent-win...ersary-update/

8. Where is the ISboxer crack? I cant seem to find it on here im dumb

9. Where is the ISboxer crack? I cant seem to find it on here im dumb
    No more links to cracks here as people started uploading their own version of the authentication server which was ofcourse riddled with keyloggers.