Celebaa3

Best DK 2h weapon for Unholy Death Knight

Whats best dk weapon for UH DK both PvP and PvE , I was thinking between Bryntroll , Glorenzelg or even that Polearm

2. sm>gloren, dont even think about polearm's at all

Celebaa3
    What about Bryntroll

4. If Bryntroll works correctly and you go with the 10 expertise set,Bryntroll>Glorenzelg.If you want expertise capped then Gloren>Bryntroll.(IMO - PvE wise)

5. Bryntroll is useless for PvE as it provides no secondary dps stats like Critical rating. However it is decent for PvP. Polearm is bad, as DK's rely on stacking strength. So glorenzelg is best overall choice.

6. PVP 1: SM, 2: Bryntroll 3:Gloren
    PVE 1: SM 2: Gloren 3: Bryntroll

7. PVE 1: SM 2: Gloren 3: Bryntroll
    You forgot Oathbinder,

SM > Gloren > Oath > Bryn when it comes to PvE.

8. Nope. Bryntroll is mainly a tank/pvp weapon.

9. Bryntroll over Cryptmaker?
    Yes. If we assume that you have full access to all the 277 and 284 off-pieces you'd need to replace your boot slot when using Cryptmaker so as to make room for all that extra hit. That will in turn force you to use the LDW boots which are quite inferior to Apocalypse. Essentially you're downgrading an item slot while gaining some arp and a bit of haste (cba explaining how the gain/loss happens, check both item setups in a sim like rarw/kahories and compared the end stats). The weapon proc of Bryn will come out on top of Cryptmaker even if we make use of all its hit.

P.S. This Bryn > Crypt applies at BiS levels of off-set gear, however, I don't know, nor do I care to run a load of sims to find out, if it is the case when you're progressing and happen to lack a large amount of hit and need to either use Cryptmaker or gem hit.