1. Ok I hope it will happen sooner than 16:00 server time :) Because of raids.

2. I think you misspelled "this weeks end" with weekend..

smh

3. Real question here is that if you realease t5 parts in week, will that be including merciless gear?

4. *** count down ***
    *** dst release ***
    *** 6 hours to go ***

5. Where do you see it says 6 hours to release?

6. Its midnight server time in 6 hours, thus the weekend is over, thats why he says dst release ;)

7. Yeah... it's getting awfully close to the end of the "weekend".

8. In before early aprils fools prank

9. I would say - It also depends if they mean weekend as in sunday or ( Week ) as in tuesday when we get reset :D

10. I would say - It also depends if they mean weekend as in sunday or ( Week ) as in tuesday when we get reset :D
    Multiple people said weekend which ends in a couple hours

11. Multiple people said weekend which ends in a couple hours
    I think the main problem is not the coin cost - its the scripting for the Character/account requirement that the trinket requires you to have in order to buy it - that causes problems atm

12. Initially our thought was to release it for cost + restrictions (like clearing x boss or doing y instance z times).

After further discussions within staff, DST won't be released for now with respect to progression and how much of them have actually been obtained in-game so far, very little.

13. Initially our thought was to release it for cost + restrictions (like clearing x boss or doing y instance z times).

After further discussions within staff, DST won't be released for now with respect to progression and how much of them have actually been obtained in-game so far, very little.
    So basically it was an early aprils fools prank.

First 12345 ... Last