1. We've decided to go through with our previous assessment thus all drops from the encounters listed below will be made later today available except tier 5 set pieces which will be added in approx 2 weeks with the possibility of Hydross + A'lar being included. DST is also being added.

- Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )

2. So you mean to tell us that T5 chest & helm will be on the shop..?

Also hooray for every green machine lock & rogue running around with Talon & Fang now..Ffs. This is more than catch up mechanic. This is spitting in the face of people who havery raided this content for months by being able to pay to win now.
    ye where is my cut for raiding this raids ? KAPPA

but srs now its abit to early, bt isnt even open yet zzzz

3. Yay for dst since killing gruul literally for one single item as a guild gets really boring at this point. :)

For sure hope its not 60coins tho. I mean thats 60 ****ing dollars. In comparison to all those other items in the shop its just a ripoff. We'll see!

4. We've decided to go through with our previous assessment thus all drops from the encounters listed below will be made later today available except tier 5 set pieces which will be added in approx 2 weeks with the possibility of Hydross + A'lar being included. DST is also being added.

- Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )
    I don't know if something is different in this server than it was on retail...

But what is the deal with Solarian? I mean on retail it used to be second boss to kill in TK and was never smthng special..people were rather afraid of Alár than Solarian.

So why Solarian will be the only non-released boss in the game, when t5 will be ingame? Not thinking of Kael and Vashj ofc.

5. Now please, don't do stupidly stupid thing to add Kael and Vashj loot to shop b4 BT is out and cleared, please !

6. I don't know if something is different in this server than it was on retail...

But what is the deal with Solarian? I mean on retail it used to be second boss to kill in TK and was never smthng special..people were rather afraid of Alár than Solarian.

So why Solarian will be the only non-released boss in the game, when t5 will be ingame? Not thinking of Kael and Vashj ofc.
    Solarian was a long time not killed on Retail, because she was overtuned/bugged as fk it took like 3 NERFS be the first kill
    Only reason i could imagen

7. I don't know if something is different in this server than it was on retail...

It actually took guilds almost 2 full months of trying till some1 did manage to kill solarian. Plus that b*atch has some best in slot till endgame items on her.

8. Tier 5 pieces in appox 2 weeks? Sounds good. But question is pieces from Vashj and Kael'thas, hope they will be added lately?
    Edited: October 23, 2017

9. I believe it's been about 2 weeks since, any updates on T5 pieces?

10. Yeah, 2 weeks have passed. Need some info plxkthxbye =)

11. I would appreciate some info or update :))

12. We've decided to go through with our previous assessment thus all drops from the encounters listed below will be made later today available except tier 5 set pieces which will be added in approx 2 weeks with the possibility of Hydross + A'lar being included. DST is also being added.

Approx 2 weeks can never be 2 weeks, right?

First ... 78910 Last