1. [ANSWERED] Outland Store

When is the staff planning on releasing DST into the store?

Also, is there any time frame on t5 content being released into the store?

2. We usually release items on the store when there's quite a few people having them. Contrary to the popular opinion, this is a practice we've used for years and we utilize it on all expansions, including the Mists of Pandaria expansion right now.

All items are carefully evaluated so the only thing we can really say, it will come when it comes but it will not have an effect on the gameplay of the realm.

Premium users are the founding block of why these realms exist and nothing would be possible without them but we're sure they appreciate the realm to remain stable in terms of healthy competition and gameplay.

With that being said, DST will be made available in the Store this weekend with tier 5 content to follow in a week or two ( not tier 5 set pieces ) DST Coin cost has yet to be decided upon & it's possible that a character will need to meet certain criteria to purchase one via the Store.
    Edited: October 3, 2017

3. Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated! My only other question stemming from your response would be What kind of t5 items can we expect? I assume just items from like Void Reaver, Al'ar and a few bosses from SSC?

4. Also really interested if you will add world boss loot to the shop aswell ? Like Talon of the Tempest from Doomwalker ?

5. we usually release items on the store when there's quite a few people having them. Contrary to the popular opinion, this is a practice we've used for years and we utilize it on all expansions, including the mists of pandaria expansion right now.

All items are carefully evaluated so the only thing we can really say, it will come when it comes but it will not have an effect on the gameplay of the realm.

Premium users are the founding block of why these realms exist and nothing would be possible without them but we're sure they appreciate the realm to remain stable in terms of healthy competition and gameplay.

With that being said, dst will be made available in the store this weekend with tier 5 content to follow in a week or two ( not tier 5 set pieces ) dst coin cost has yet to be decided upon & it's possible that a character will need to meet certain criteria to purchase one via the store.

yeeeesh finally !!!!!!!! <3 :d

6. Also really interested if you will add world boss loot to the shop aswell ? Like Talon of the Tempest from Doomwalker ?
    The problem with those is them being BoE, so I'd guess not. Guess it's time to start collecting coins now. It feels it's a bit early to release T5 items now when BT isn't out though. Feels like this is something to be done not before Illidan dies. Maybe it's to make life easier for guilds stuck on KT preventing them entering T6.

7. This is too soon. Most of the current BiS items come from tier 5 and Black Temple is still months away. Releasing DST for players that killed Gruul more than 15 times (if implementable) would be nice, but tier 5 on shop is too early. If you insist on releasing it this early, please only release items from bosses such as Lurker, Void Reaver, and Leotheras or something, and require the players buying the items to have killed the bosses beforehand.

Since T4 on shop didn't have such a big impact on the PvE scene in my opinion, I trust you'll make the right call about what items to release. A mistake regarding this could seriously damage the scene so I hope you proceed with caution.

8. I'm curious about the criteria you mentioned, Proterean. How is it going to be assessed? What will it be? Gruul kills, T5 kills?

9. It's not going to be anytime soon from what I am aware of.

10. With that being said, dst will be made available in the store this weekend with tier 5 content to follow in a week or two ( not tier 5 set pieces ) dst coin cost has yet to be decided upon & it's possible that a character will need to meet certain criteria to purchase one via the store.
    I'm curious about the criteria you mentioned, Proterean. How is it going to be assessed? What will it be? Gruul kills, T5 kills?
    It's not going to be anytime soon from what I am aware of.
    Sorry if I am being confused here but what will not be anytime soon? Also, will the criteria be something that has to be achieved in-game or outside of the game?

Thanks for all the info so far btw. Also, I agree with h0psii.

11. We usually release items on the store when there's quite a few people having them. Contrary to the popular opinion, this is a practice we've used for years and we utilize it on all expansions, including the Mists of Pandaria expansion right now.

With that being said, DST will be made available in the Store this weekend with tier 5 content to follow in a week or two ( not tier 5 set pieces ) DST Coin cost has yet to be decided upon & it's possible that a character will need to meet certain criteria to purchase one via the Store.
    Please reconsider releasing it this early.

This would literally sap all the will to do t5. Why spend weeks waiting for a fang of leviathan to drop if you can spend 20 bucks to get it. You know what that ends up doing? It makes it so no one will get hyjal attuned and therefore bt attuned b/c it will make guilds not want to do t5.

You know what that means? less people playing since they cannot raid. If you release t5 in the store before a majority of guilds are attuned then you will ultimately destroy the raiding on the server. 15 guilds is not a majority and even if it was 40 that wouldn't be enough.

Its like i said when you guys were releasing hyjal "it is only so they can push out their t5 store items faster" No one wanted hyjal this early. It is all a cash grab and it is making this server hard to stand.

12. Please reconsider releasing it this early.

This would literally sap all the will to do t5. Why spend weeks waiting for a fang of leviathan to drop if you can spend 20 bucks to get it. You know what that ends up doing? It makes it so no one will get hyjal attuned and therefore bt attuned b/c it will make guilds not want to do t5.

You know what that means? less people playing since they cannot raid. If you release t5 in the store before a majority of guilds are attuned then you will ultimately destroy the raiding on the server. 15 guilds is not a majority and even if it was 40 that wouldn't be enough.

Its like i said when you guys were releasing hyjal "it is only so they can push out their t5 store items faster" No one wanted hyjal this early. It is all a cash grab and it is making this server hard to stand.
    SO true , PLEASE take it into consideration I agree on 100% with this guy

13. rip t5 donations until swp

14. We're still open to feedback & to clarify, we're only looking to include drops from content that has been repeatedly cleared by the majority of semi serious raiding guilds - Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )

15. We're still open to feedback & to clarify, we're only looking to include drops from content that has been repeatedly cleared by the majority of semi serious raiding guilds - Leotheras, Fathom lord, Morogrim, Lurker, Void Reaver & trash drops from SSC ( not recipes or primals )
    This is completely reasonable and a good middle ground.
    Edit: I would add Al'ar to that too, though.
    Edited: October 4, 2017

123 ... Last