1. That's some amazing scripting if you are able to 20 man a boss with these gear levels. Better stick around for that ultra hardcore Black Temple

2. I've just joined this server today. I'm not hardcore and it'll prob take me forever to get to Outland but i want to experience TBC tbh. I have heard great things about it but never really got to play it.

3. I just looked at the Warmane Server information, it claims 239 are online. Did a /who 1-65, 44 are playing, 65-69, 8 are playing, and 70s, 20 are playing, grand total 72 players. I don't know how upto date that server information is, whether they refresh once per hour etc? But it certainly is not indicative of players online if /who can be trusted.

4. Why Medivh bled players so quickly is beyond me, it wasn't paymane, it had working scripts/los and there was a PLAYABLE NA population. Personally idk what kind of support people were wanting from Warmane that made them so mad to quit the server, but I was happy with a stable, running TBC blizzlike server. And now it's gone.
    1x rates will kill any server over time, some just go faster than others.

First ... 345