1. Alarmingly low population

Hi there everyone!

So. As of late, the server has been going really, really quiet - at least on the alliance side. It's virtually impossible to find a pick up group for heroics, normal dungeons and even group quests. Auction House has been very empty for a while, and global is dead.

I was wondering if Warmane is looking into the case? Are you guys looking to possibly make the server more attractive for players who aren't looking to play hardcore (which you have to, to get to 70 at this point)? Is the server being advertised? Have you considered the possibility of opening up character transfer from Outlands to Medivh possibly? And faction change to even out realm population (only accessible from biggest faction -> smallest faction ofcause)?

My experience on this server has been great thus far. I've met a lot of cool people, and I've gotten to reexperience TBC in a non-sellout sense. I know a lot of people would want to play TBC casually, but with the requirements for leveling - everything is bound to stay dead.

Any admin that could respond to these concerns? Because it's growing very, very, VERY bad on allianceside.

2. Cross realm with Outland.

3. Cross realm with Outland.
    Without knowing much about how things work, I am pretty sure that's near impossible. However, being able to do cross-realm dungeons, BGs etc would be an exciting feature. But raiding should be strictly realm-specific, as Outland has the pay2win element - which should not have an effect on the competitive raiding environment of Medivh.

4. the only available crossrealm feature in tbc is battlegrounds

5. I'm pretty sure crossrealm on TBC would be impossible.

@OP - Medivh was opened because people wanted hardcore. Now they're leaving. Go figure :)

6. I'm pretty sure crossrealm on TBC would be impossible.

@OP - Medivh was opened because people wanted hardcore. Now they're leaving. Go figure :)
    I know, however at this pace Warmane have to do something. Practically there's only two guilds competing on Medivh, the rest gave up and disbanded because a lack of people. Would be cool if we saw an attempt at fixing it. :)

7. Its an all blizzlike server so there's virtually nothing you can do. Crossing with Outland would be considered unfair as those characters would benefit from coin ship thus the playerbase would be triggered. If things were to get that bad, the server would be merged into Outland

8. People are leaving the server because it's having too hard of a time taking off. As a leader of (H)<A Few Good Men> we are also concerned with the population because a healthy community is what drives the fun of a private server. When we first rolled here about a month or so ago, there were many people leveling, rolling on the server and excited to hit max level and raid.

Fast forward to present time and I see a new person selling their medivh gold/characters for Outland gold/characters. This is a big red flag for people leaving the server and unless it's addressed it will snowball and eventually kill the server.

I would recommend allowing free level 60 boosts until the population recovered.

Yes i understand it's not "blizz like". Would you prefer a dead server? No.

9. People are leaving the server because it's having too hard of a time taking off. As a leader of (H)<A Few Good Men> we are also concerned with the population because a healthy community is what drives the fun of a private server. When we first rolled here about a month or so ago, there were many people leveling, rolling on the server and excited to hit max level and raid.

Fast forward to present time and I see a new person selling their medivh gold/characters for Outland gold/characters. This is a big red flag for people leaving the server and unless it's addressed it will snowball and eventually kill the server.

I would recommend allowing free level 60 boosts until the population recovered.

Yes i understand it's not "blizz like". Would you prefer a dead server? No.
    I'm actually at a point were I welcome pretty much anything that could boost the population. Level boosts, transfers from Outland, anything basically.
    But Warmane has always been terrible with promotion and Medivh have never really received any love whatsoever.

10. I'm actually at a point were I welcome pretty much anything that could boost the population. Level boosts, transfers from Outland, anything basically.
    But Warmane has always been terrible with promotion and Medivh have never really received any love whatsoever.
    You are such a liar. In my thread that I posted a couple days ago asking for character trade to be made available, even after I stated I would be happy if it were level restricted to 60 and below, you told me to go to outland if I wanted those features.

You're such a hypocrite.

Here's you telling me to go to outland after stating I'd happy accept level restricted trade. How is that any different from a level boost?

If you want the services you're talking about you have Outland.

Here's you saying you hope the character trade service never comes to Medivh:

ABSOLUTE.

HYPOCRITE.

11. PvP cross-realm would be healthy even if it puts Medivh at a disadvantage, having PvP vs not having PvP isn't a hard choice to make and it would improve PvP participation on both realms. It doesn't help that Medivh decided to go the route of custom difficulty content rather than following the Blizzard mould in PVE.

12. They should make an Option Only for LVL 60 Boost.

And cross realm BG for PVP, this doesnt really affect the game that much.

People would have to level from 60 too 70, Way easier to do and less time consuming.

im sure this would up the population.

Dont implement anything else than those 2 things.

13. Is it hypocritical to change opinions now? Alright, then I'm a hypocrite I guess.

As I said in my previous post, I'm at a point where I just want the server to grow. I don't want all the features, but the server is in such a state that I'd make a compromise.

14. Instead of instant 60 they should just increase the XP rates in the old world.
    x3 XP from 1-58.
    x1 XP from 58-70.

15. cry for hardcore
    hardcore realm is here
    too hard and quit

warmane community haHAA

123 ... Last