1. Well the big question is are you a EU guild or NA? What classes, what times, etc. All the normal questions. Since I'm a NA player I like NA raid times. I'm happy your a new guild that does such things but its guilds that are already inplace that just want people geared to just continue there stuff with no effort into people they recruit that aren't geared. Just sucks.
    I don't know how NA raiding guilds are, but this is definitely not the case for most of the server I'd say. Pretty much all of our recruits we need to gear up and attune. And we put in a tremendous amount of time and effort into doing that for new players. I think most guilds know that if they want to recruit people you have to do it this way.

2. If you have 25 people then why leave? Just curious.

You need a healthy bench to properly raid.

Additionally, we view our raids as shared time. People make changes in their schedule for our group and if 1 or 2 people miss it potentially compromises the entire night. It's even worse if a few people end up quitting, then it compromises the whole guild.

3. Well the big question is are you a EU guild or NA? What classes, what times, etc. All the normal questions. Since I'm a NA player I like NA raid times. I'm happy your a new guild that does such things but its guilds that are already inplace that just want people geared to just continue there stuff with no effort into people they recruit that aren't geared. Just sucks.

What guild Jeets? I been out from the server for months, at least 4 or 5 months that I quit from here. Not to mention I never floated around the forums much so I don't know your name to ign.
    <A Few Good Men> is the guild

~Steejaggin

4. Merging Battlegrounds for PvP is needed so badly. There will NEVER be any PvP on Medivh if we dont do this. I really hope that is in the works.

5. I just started a new toon. This server was exactly what I was looking for. It does not feel lonely to me, and I am in lowbie areas. Seen all sorts of people seelling services, queing for dungeons, and talking in global and world, and also saw a few other newbs with me leveling up.

Hope the doom and gloom in this thread is misplaced, because I am stoked to do this server.

6. Hope the doom and gloom in this thread is misplaced, because I am stoked to do this server.
    It is and it isn't. There is a downward trend to make people worry, but the server isn't anywhere near "dead." Lots of bad guilds who can farm kara but can't kill anything in t5 are leaving the server and using this as an excuse. When they run into the same brick wall on Ares they'll move to the next TBC server and repeat.

7. Lots of bad guilds who can farm kara but can't kill anything in t5 are leaving the server and using this as an excuse.
    Innkeepers 4/6 scc 3/4 TK. every week we're struggling to replace lost players that leave because they're bored of no pvp or lack stuff to do generally, until there's literally no one in EU time to recruit.

most of the reserve of population close to our progression ( doing karas and with access to heroics ) have left weeks ago because warmane did nothing when everyone warned about it.

simple things were suggested and unopposed by the population like Alterac marks exchange, unlocking S2 or x3 xp option could've kept the server alive ... alas, we can't afford to redo the whole normals, heroic and kara grind every time some one leaves. This week we failed to form a 25 raid and had to leave.

8. Innkeepers 4/6 scc 3/4 TK. every week we're struggling to replace lost players that leave because they're bored of no pvp or lack stuff to do generally, until there's literally no one in EU time to recruit.

most of the reserve of population close to our progression ( doing karas and with access to heroics ) have left weeks ago because warmane did nothing when everyone warned about it.

simple things were suggested and unopposed by the population like Alterac marks exchange, unlocking S2 or x3 xp option could've kept the server alive ... alas, we can't afford to redo the whole normals, heroic and kara grind every time some one leaves. This week we failed to form a 25 raid and had to leave.
    Well, if you were 4/6 3/4 then you aren't one of the guilds I was talking about. When I'm seeing guilds that have "only" 25 people showing up to raid but haven't killed mag yet (a boss that can easily be 20 manned) leave the server, there's no other explanation.

I agree that the silence from the staff on this subject is troubling.
    Edited: October 23, 2017

9. Lol I love it how you guys keep saying it should cooperate with Outland somehow. Yet the whole reason why Medivh was created was because people wanted to play without coin shop. Soon as Outland is involved I see absolutely 0 point why Medivh should even exist, the server loses its credibility.

10. I was trying to find a guild for over two weeks. I spammed global and /w to all raiding guilds. About half of guilds said that they don't need my classes or raid times didn't match. I can tank/mdps/rdps/heal with my characters. After one discussion where i was told that my classes aren't needed the same guild tried to find people for gruul in the same evening and dispanded later on. In my perspective it is not purely on "server is dead" or "too low pop" it's more how people handle that pop is low.

11. I was trying to find a guild for over two weeks. I spammed global and /w to all raiding guilds. About half of guilds said that they don't need my classes or raid times didn't match. I can tank/mdps/rdps/heal with my characters. After one discussion where i was told that my classes aren't needed the same guild tried to find people for gruul in the same evening and dispanded later on. In my perspective it is not purely on "server is dead" or "too low pop" it's more how people handle that pop is low.
    Yea this is definitely true. There are leaders for these guilds making irrational decisions that are symptomatic of the whole TBC private server scene. Like, why is the default reaction to "move servers" when your guild stops fielding 25 players? Back when people were rational, the first option was a guild merger. Where you take your 20 and combine it with the 20 from another guild and then you have a guild with 40 consistent players that can sustain itself for months to come without even recruiting. Why is this not happening? Instead you've got people like Jeets1 up there of <A Few Good Men> who immediately chose to mass-exodus and leave their toons that were leveled from 1-70 behind, to go to an objectively worse server which will also die in a few months. Verbose leaves the server a few days later. When did this community become so bandwagon-y that the first option that people entertain is to re-roll elsewhere instead of working with another guild to fix the problems of both? Sorry to unfairly use these guilds as an example but it's happening to others as well.

Jousikale if you're still looking for a guild, PM me and we'll talk.

12. Is it even worth starting here? My Fiance and I haven't played WoW since WOTLK and we enjoyed TBC the most and want to experience the 1-70 how it was intended. After reading this however it scares me, the thought of investing time knowing before I even begin it is going to collapse. Also what faction would you suggest for most active NA raiding guilds if and when we do begin? Thanks!

13. I started on Outland without knowing that there is a cash shop/increased xp rates.I just saw which server has the most people online.Now after reading this thread i will be rerolling here for sure.I dont mind so much about raids,since i like pvp,but hows the arenas on this server?

14. Crossfaction AH
    1-60 XP x1-3(5?) rates by command (.xp rates 1-3)
    Should be enough.
    Devs, save Medivh.

For PvP - crossrealm BG soon, so we coo.

15. These are my suggestions for what could be done to help boost the population.
    - Increased XP rates(Optional and temporary)
    - Cross realm BGs
    - Transfers from Outland to Medivh(temporary)
    - Lowering the reputation requirements for heroics
    - Removing attunements for SSC/TK

First ... 2345 Last