1. Primal nether must be added to the store

Hey

I recently got a warrior off the Trade market where it said in the description that the warrior should have deep thunder - Sadly that was not true and i did first find out when i logged into the game and the coins were removed my account.

However it is not a big deal at all.. the main problem is you can look for as many heroic dungeon groups as you want. but like 9/10 of the group have the primal nether reserved ...

This makes it nearly impossible and a way to long grind for me to obtain that mace again since it requires me to get 8 nethers....

I have requested the Primal to appear in the store for 5 coins... I think thats a fair price.

Any feedback on this Mercy ?

2. Primal Nether will come to heroic badge vendor in later patches

3. I cba to wait 6 months for that tho. Put primals or thunder/deep/stormherald on shop.

4. Crafted gear won't be put in the shop. Nether won't be put either because it will make HCs half-useless.

5. warrior is the easiest class to get nethers with because you can tank the instances and reserve the nethers. I know ppl that does netherselling services for gold also so maybe u can look around for that.

6. God your a lazy piece of crap, they arnt hard to get, your a warrior, start a group, tank it and and reserve the nether it's not that hard.

You do understand you can start your own group to and reserve the nether right?

The crafted boe epics are not meant to be a fkn cakewalk.

I'm getting really sick of you players demanding everything gets put on the cash shop because your to lazy to play the damn game,

They don't put primal in store so that players are forced to run dungeons thus keeping a healthy population.

You understand every primal run you have to do also benefits 4 other players as well yeah?

Get off the forum and go play the damn game the way it was intended.

7. Yeah, but he's DPS (mentioned Thunder) and he's too lazy to tank HCs.

On a side note, I'm a warrior tank myself. Got 16 nethers in my bag, with nothing to use them for :D I don't even have professions, but I keep reserving them because I can and because I'm an a-hole. Hate me :D

8. Why do you feel the need to have Primal Nether in the cash shop?

I got my 24 nethers for 2x Dragonmaw and 1x Deep Thunderer by rolling for them like normal people in heroics, meanwhile i also had some fun, met some players, got some rep and a little bit of gold. 9/10 would farm again (if i had to).

You only need 8.

9. you probably ran them with your guild.. they do end up on AH nxt patch or one after not sure.. but deep thunder is still ok then for pvp ... so run some dungeons at least i guess but I have seen them drop in normals too but low %
    Edited: October 4, 2017

10. when are they added for BOJ cus i have like 130 of them, have farmed 30+ nethers for resist crafting DMx2 and deep thunder and am tired of this **** :p they should have been to BOj vendor afaik with hyjal no?