1. How is Max Level on this server

So I started leveling an undead mage on Lorderon and am really enjoying it. What concerns me though it is I am not seeing many people around. I finally made my way to Orgrimmar and its almost empty. Now I realize at level 80 Dalaran is the place to be but I still expected people to be in Orgrimar considering that AH is there. I also qued for a bg and after 45 minutes (for a que that said 15 minute average wait time) I gave up. My concern is that I will level to 80 and there will be no one to do stuff with. Is this going to be an issue? While I don't really want to level on a realm with bonus xp I will do it if it mean an active end game.

2. You're correct, theres not much going on

3. There is not much going on if you've already killed LK hc, that's for sure (like I assume the poster above has).
    However 99% of people fortunately don't have such an unfortunate lack of things to do.

For instance, I took 1 week and half to gear up until 5.3k gs (pve) after reaching lvl 80. This was with no guild and only with some small amount of gold (8k gold). This is only possible because the "PUG" scene is active enough to allow for it.
    You will very likely take more time than I did, but for sure it won't be due to the lack of raids, dungeon, etc going on.

As for pvp, queues pop up on average every 10minutes during the more active hours, and around 5 minutes at peak times.

You will see Orgrimmar dead off peak times, as is to be expected on a realm with a population mostly from EU.

So if you're a new player you certainly will have LOTS to do at level 80 and will be able to find people to do them with easily enough.
    Also join a guild.
    Edited: October 4, 2017

4. Thanks guys for the information. I will stick to Lorderon. I did join a guild. The biggest problem is that I live in the US so looks like I just play at a bad time. I am assuming when I hit max level I should be able to find a North American guild to play with.

5. I have tried forming groups at NA hours for various things once in a while. Let's say it didn't go so well. Battlegrounds are also very rare at such hours. It really becomes a whole different server once you go past around 23:00 server time.
    I wouldn't recommend this server to people who play at NA times. Then again if more people played at NA times things would be different.