1. Seeking clarification on ToS (raid slots)

I know you're not allowed to give loot to a player who wasn't in the raid. But are either of the following scenarios allowed?

Scenario A: A group forms a raid, clears one or more bosses, then advertises that they have reached <Boss X> of <Raid Y>, and will sell a raid slot to join the raid and fight <Boss X>, in exchange for <Z gold>.

Scenario B: A group forms a raid, clears one or more bosses, then advertises that they have reached <Boss X> of <Raid Y>, and will sell a raid slot to join the raid and fight <Boss X>, in exchange for a deposit of <Z gold>, with the addendum that, if a certain item drops, the joining player will pay an extra <ZZ gold> for the item. If said item does not drop, the joining player forfeits only the initial deposit.

In both cases, they are in the raid for the fight, but not necessarily for the bulk of the entire raid content. I could see this for certain bosses with notable achievements or loot drops (whether for gearing, quests, or transmog purposes)...but is it allowed?

2. Title/gear boosts were a thing on retail (and many private servers)as well,as long as the person that paid for the spot/achievment/loot got what he/she paid for(unless its stated that there's no refund if said person is the cause for failing an achievment like The Undying),it's legit i guess.

3. Thanks, good to know. I was planning on eventually running a ton of old content, just for funsies, but if there's a scenario I can profit from - for instance, clearing BT, then inviting a rogue/warrior to have a shot at the warglaives for transmog - then it's good to hear that it's not against the rules.