1. Low pop kills. But the server is great.

TLDR: I LIKE THE SERVER, ITS COOL, FUNCTION BETTER THAN MOST, JUST WISH THE POPULATION WAS A BIT BIGGER. SKIP TO SOLUTIONS IF YOU CARE TO LOL.

Disclaimer: I don't claim to think I could do any better than those at warmane, simply giving my insight on the server and it's pros and cons as a person that simply loves playing wow

MY EXPERIENCE:
    Just wanted to share my experience with frostwolf and warmane in general. As a vet player of retail wow dating back to the launch of bc I'd consider myself pretty comprehensive of the game. Anyway that aside I'd just like to talk I guess share my experience and hear other experiences with warmane. Specifically frostwolf.
    Donations feel very very rewarding and in addition to having access to do what with your coins however you may, you really get what you put your money toward. And the scaling coin bonus as a product of how much you've previously donated is a very nice touch.
    Server wise I've personally never experienced any disconnects, latency issues, or too many various problem. And as far as scripting goes. This server is VERY well made. Not to kiss the behinds of devs at warmane but the server script for what it is, and being a pvp oriented server it is very well put together. There are a lot of bugs, broken quests, and other annoyances such as anticheat making pvp system very.....clunky. but even with these odds and ends you can still reliably level, get geared and ultimately have fun playing the game and expansions we all love.

If I really had to fault any one thing as far as warmane and frostwolf go. It's the dissipointing population. It's by far not truly dead. I can a sufficient amount of player interaction
    AH always has Matt's and other things you may need. Community for the most part is really enduring and friendly. And very very helpful, even those trolling have a sense of humor undertone that make it funny and welcome.

SOLUTIONS:
    Now I've done a lot of lurking amongst the frostwolf forums. and a lot of people have proposed some pretty...interesting ideas I think. First of all being advertisment as warmane mop goes it wasnt easy I sorta just stumbled upon it.
    BUNDLE DEALS
    Other than that I think maybe having bundle deals for those members of a certain rank perhaps or those with existing toons on other servers for heirlooms might draw in other people from other realms to be able to have the option of starting a too. Or perhaps something along the line but be sure to possible send emails or notifications. In the past they've had free loom weekends so the potential is there.
    I myself have been trying to spread word of mouth and getting other players to play maybe have a RAF system even. Where if you refer a friend rather than an exp boost. Give bundles to those who RAF to get like looms as well as the RAF buddy.
    Other people have propsed similar ideas ranging from looks to gold to coins tho i see those being easily abused due to the F2P nature of warmane. Perhaps if tho this could be solved by substituting free coins with perhaps free bonus coins (with a cap ofc) such as you would get for becoming a certain status of doner.

I just encourage all those whom play on the server regardless of if warmane does any hard advertising for frostwolf to try and spread the word. And those of whom play on other servers to give frostwolf a try and just start a toon. At the end of the day it's free and pretty great quality. Community is great and just needs an extra push.

I know for those on wotlk and tbc post cata doesn't sound that enticing but. For a fee of nothing I do suggest you give it a try.

Thanks for taking a moment to hear out my opinion

2. I wish you'd been here a year ago to experience things virtually the same, with some raids and dungeons more passable now and PvP is now almost flawless - your opinion would be broader. But I do agree that the server is stable.

The reality is they will focus on whatever realm makes them the most money because Warmane wants to keep their services online. These guys probably pay living wages if not a nice sum and the player count reflects the efforts of work put in as a result; this opinion I've gathered after the rebranding incident, quality does come at a price. Although you're right about spreading the word, the current situation feels like a catch 22 where players leave because of bugs, therefore devs aren't as focused on MoP due to lack of donations and participation. I won't believe that Warmane wouldn't try to capitalize on a more popular expansion their community begged them for.

I dare them to prove me wrong, that they'll recognize the quality of Frostwolf - please - and polish this turd so well that it finally gets a decent population.
    Edited: October 20, 2017

3. Frostwolf has, in my opinion, a very dedicated community. Ive seen people help out new players, answer questions in the community discord, and the more active the community is, Warmane will understand the demand for frostwolf. I think that the realm has been getting a lot of updates recently, and things have improved. We dont pay to play here, so i try to not be picky or negative but instead i focus on being active and helpful. Dislike a bug? Make a report. Be proactive. Having an active and dedicated community might not draw new players, but for the ones that stumble upon frostwolf, it might be the reason they stay. Im sick and half asleep, so i hope you can understand this xD.
    Edited: October 21, 2017 Reason: Im tired

4. Frostwolf has, in my opinion, a very dedicated community. Ive seen people help out new players, answer questions in the community discord, and the more active the community is, Warmane will understand the demand for frostwolf. I think that the realm has been getting a lot of updates recently, and things have improved. We dont pay to play here, so i try to not be picky or negative but instead i focus on being active and helpful. Dislike a bug? Make a report. Be proactive. Having an active and dedicated community might not draw new players, but for the ones that stumble upon frostwolf, it might be the reason they stay. Im sick and half asleep, so i hope you can understand this xD.
    community discord? link lol

5. Frostwolf has, in my opinion, a very dedicated community. Ive seen people help out new players, answer questions in the community discord, and the more active the community is, Warmane will understand the demand for frostwolf. I think that the realm has been getting a lot of updates recently, and things have improved. We dont pay to play here, so i try to not be picky or negative but instead i focus on being active and helpful. Dislike a bug? Make a report. Be proactive. Having an active and dedicated community might not draw new players, but for the ones that stumble upon frostwolf, it might be the reason they stay. Im sick and half asleep, so i hope you can understand this xD.
    Yeah spot on. That being said some advertising wouldnt hurt either.